PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Mini Splash Dash - 1st - 4th May 09 ( Charity Event)

minimagic
3rd April 2009, 01:34 PM
SCOTTISH MINI SPLASH DASH 09

A Classic and Modern mini event in association with Cumbria Mini Cruisers
In aid of Christies, towards a future without cancer

This is more than just a mini event to get you soaked….

Event: Scottish Mini Splash Dash 2009, Charity Event
Date: 1st – 4th May 2009
Ticket Fee: £12 - Driver, Navigator and Mini

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY BETWEEN: 3/4/09 - 10/4/09 I AM OFFERING A SELECT FEW MINI CLUBS A DISCOUNT ON THERE TICKETS, TICKETS WILL COST £10 FOR ONE MINI A DRIVER AND NAVIGATOR IF APPLICATION FORMS ARE SENT BACK BEFORE 10/4/09, AFTER THIS DATE TICKETS WILL RISE BACK TO £12
Extra Passengers: £2 each
Under 16s Free admission

Camping Fees:
£9 a night – Two people and a tent (extra people in the tent £3 a night)
There is a fine selection of local bed and breakfasts an hotels in Lauder which are less than ½ mile from Thirelstane Castle for those who wish not to camp.

Pets are allowed to this event but must be kept on a lead at all times.
All camping fees are paid upon arrival – Camping fees go direct to Thirlestane Castle

Scottish Mini Splash Dash – Information

A classic and Modern mini event that guarantees to test out your splashguard and get you soaked!!

We invite you to join us in the beautiful tranquil location known as Thirlestane Castle set in the panoramic location of Lauder. With fresh country air, outstanding scenery, sit back and relax in front of a grand castle and watch the stars appear in the sky. Take a walk around the castle and see that it’s more than a pretty façade. An enjoy the Scottish Mini Splash Dash Run with plenty of unforgettable water splashes dotted along the way guaranteed to get your mini soaked!

Enjoy this jam packed mini weekend with us celebrating the Classic Minis 50th Birthday – raising money for the Christies Charity. Take part in our Treasure Hunt and Rolling Road - enjoy a Mini Birthday Celebration with a BBQ and Hog Roast under a large Marquee with music and entertainment. Enter the club quiz or Charity Raffle with huge prizes up for grabs. Games for all ages along with find the minis competition – Hidden around the Castle. But not to forget the unbeatable Mini Splash Dash Run - guaranteed to test your splash guard!!!!

Toliets and showers will be on site with hot running water, these will be cleaned hourly. Thirlestane Castle is offering all ticket holders at this event the chance to take a look around for the amazing price of £5 per person; you can’t come to Thirlestane with out having a look around this beautiful castle. Seven Hundred Years of history all under handcrafted plasterwork ceilings.

The scottish mini splash dash run will take place on the Sunday at 9am, people ae more than welcome to come along to the run for the fee of £12, gates will be open from 8am - 9am, the run sets off from Thirlestane at 9.30am sharp.

If at all you would like an application form you can log online an download one from www.cumbriaminicruisers.co.uk or ring me, kayley on 07940008820 and i can send you one out in the post.

Many Thanks

Kayley Holden

Cumbria Mini Cruisers

minimagic
3rd April 2009, 10:39 PM
If any one is intrested in the joining just the mini run on the sunday please let me no so i can forward you more deatils and times ect

It would be great to see a selection of you there

thanks

mm