PDA

View Full Version : Where to go for custom stripe and fitting....

countdown
1st April 2009, 11:44 AM
Hey guys,

I've got a pic of the stripe I want on my mini, is there somewhere in scotland that could supply and fit?

I've spoken to phil at mini pirate but he's to far to travel. I thought about them just supplying and I would fit it, but the stripe hits quite a large contour on the bonnet - and I can see it turning out a mess if i do it myself :sad:

Ross

Crombers
1st April 2009, 11:56 AM
Look no further than one of our sponsors, Mini Designs :thumbs up:

I'm sure they would be able to assist :yes nod:

Gismo
1st April 2009, 12:46 PM
Look no further than one of our sponsors, Mini Designs :thumbs up:

I'm sure they would be able to assist :yes nod:As the man says, get in touch with them and get booked in, fantastic attention to detail :thumbs up:

countdown
1st April 2009, 02:15 PM
Nice one guys, i've sent them a PM:thumbs up:

Stewart
1st April 2009, 11:16 PM
They done my car before I picked it up from the dealers........

I knew what I wanted, but all I could say was “ You know the bonnet stripe”

Did not know there was so many………

Ended up black bonnet stripe with gray pin-stripe and it looks spot on.

Smurf
2nd April 2009, 12:43 PM
They did mine too, 4 years ago, before I picked the car up from the dealer.

Would recommend!! :smilewinkgrin:

colliz
3rd April 2009, 02:17 AM
As I come from e/k myself I believe that there is a place in collage milton that does mini graphics and they also do kitchen designs or something like that i think. you may see the mini about e/k it is a light blue cooper s with a white check about half a meter wide and a pinstrip at either side of it up and over.
Very well done. Or you could just buy my vinyl cutter off of me and you can cut graphics until you get the right one:D start up your own business cutting graphics for all the mini owners even supply you with various colours of vinyl as well.:thumbs up: cheep as chips..:lol:

mini designs
3rd April 2009, 04:02 PM
Hey

Yup, the mini you've see kicking about east kilbride is in fact the sponsor on this site, Mini Designs (me)

Unfortunately I have since sold the mini and now and it has went on to live a new life with it's new owner :sad:

Craig
4th April 2009, 11:06 AM
Hey

Unfortunately I have since sold the mini and now and it has went on to live a new life with it's new owner :sad:

:eek::thud: Jordana... how could you.... :thud:

Hope Carlo has bought you something nice... ;)

mini designs
4th April 2009, 11:13 AM
I know!

I was sad to see my mini go. I just loved it because it was so individual, although I know my graphics were a bit overkill but it was all about the advertising :D We traded it in and within a week it was sold on.

We got a touareg instead and now we just blend into the background :sad:

Craig
4th April 2009, 11:17 AM
I know!

I was sad to see my mini go. I just loved it because it was so individual, although I know my graphics were a bit overkill but it was all about the advertising :D We traded it in and within a week it was sold on.

We got a touareg instead and now we just blend into the background :sad:

ah, well the Treg is a very nice car... :yes nod::yes nod: your carbon footprint must be thro the roof with that and Carlo's pickup. ;)