PDA

View Full Version : It must be sunny or something!!??

Wul
18th April 2003, 11:03 PM
It's really quiet on here today - and on MINI2 - all you lucky buggers who are off today enjoying the sunshine:cool:

i'm jealous:)

Gismo
18th April 2003, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah, well i've got a thermal shirt and overalls on, it's sunny but well nippy here in the middle of the north sea :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
18th April 2003, 11:38 PM
Well, my office is an old farmhouse with a huge garden and I sit here and look out the window and two things spring to mind, BEER and BBQ!!!:cool::cool:

Fontal
19th April 2003, 12:18 AM
I've just been hanging around on the ropes at work all day in the glorious sun, the weather up here is like mid July not mid April absolutly roasting :):)

A slightly taned Richard. ;)

minidriver#1
19th April 2003, 01:57 AM
i finished work early to go for a wee cruise, got home, then went back out to pick my bro up :) lovely weather, and the chicks is out too.

Linda M
19th April 2003, 03:05 AM
Willie took a half day :D:cool:

sh@z
19th April 2003, 03:11 AM
WORK???

whats work???

Student life... i been sitting in the park all day :D

duncan
19th April 2003, 03:37 AM
Well i was supposed to be Hot Air Ballooning from St Boswells today, however it was cancelled due to it being too windy!

Julz
19th April 2003, 06:11 AM
Would you have found St. Boswells anyway??:cool::D
One day Duncan, one day!!! (maybe another three years tho!;)):clown:

lightbody
19th April 2003, 07:25 AM
I've been having a great day zooming about in the MINI - not been using it a lot this year at all, but I'm off for 18 days and planning on using it A LOT! Heading to our cottage in Glenlivet on Monday from where I intend exploring all over... a few MINI adventures I hope.

Moorf
19th April 2003, 07:35 AM
We've been out aaalllll day with our new baby! Zzzzooooming around Perthshire :cool:

We're chasing the sun tomorrow and heading up to Inverewe Gardens :cool:

Unbelievably we only saw 1 mini all day - they waved YAY!

Moorf

duncan
20th April 2003, 02:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Would you have found St. Boswells anyway??:cool::D
One day Duncan, one day!!! (maybe another three years tho!;)):clown:

Good one Julz.:evil:

We passed the launch site on the spring run - the hotel just at the T junction in St Boswells.

However, its now the 6th time its been cancelled due to bad weather. So i know EXACTLY how to get there :mad:

Julz
20th April 2003, 04:33 AM
Duncan, I've just thought of a good quote for you from M*A*S*H, 'Yes we're lost, I remember this place from the last time we were lost!':D:D;)

Linda M
21st April 2003, 02:57 AM
Poor Duncan, never gonna live it down :) Us girls will never let you :p

duncan
21st April 2003, 04:37 AM
Ach, well if it has to be someone, it might as well be me!

I think thats a "Must try harder" for the next run.
(Sounds like a lot of my school report cards!)

Monsta Mo Mini
21st April 2003, 05:14 AM
Yep it was sunny alright. We arrived in Boat of Garten at noon. By 4pm I was into my 6th beer of the day and the temperature had hit 31ÂșC!!!!!!! Bloody hot!!!!! FAAANTASTIC!

Julz
21st April 2003, 08:47 PM
I'm glad it's not so sunny today as it appears that I'm the only twit in the world at work!:(:dead::mad:

Fontal
21st April 2003, 09:48 PM
Me too

duncan
21st April 2003, 10:39 PM
I'm at work too. At least its at Time and a half and a day in lieu - and its only me in the office.

Time for another coffee break i think

Willie M
21st April 2003, 10:45 PM
I'm working today too. Ach well, it's raining anyway...

Fontal
22nd April 2003, 12:03 AM
Not fair it's a fine day up here and on 10 hours straight time, no time and a half or double time and no day in lieu. :(

Boy do I get shafted or what:question:

Julz
22nd April 2003, 02:52 AM
It's okay, I can sympathise as I was only on straight time too! Spent most of the day having a wander tho!!:D:D