PDA

View Full Version : do you like chocolate cake ????

stoney
31st March 2009, 10:03 AM
as above do you like chocolate cake ????

this is to see if i am right i say more people would like it than not like it :thumbs up:

Gismo
31st March 2009, 10:06 AM
To let you understand i very rarely ever have a pudding, i'd rather have more main course, but, if i do, chocolate pudding is very high on the list :popcorn:

zimbo
31st March 2009, 10:12 AM
Nope not for me :frown:

Big Gordy
31st March 2009, 10:32 AM
Well if you were to offer me a bit of chocolate cake then yes I would eat it:thumbs up: But if you were to offer me a choice of chocolate cake or apple pie then I would pick the apple pie:Whistle:So you could say I like it but it wouldn't be my first choice:clap:

GCA3N
31st March 2009, 10:43 AM
cheese cake, CHEESE cake, cheese ....on a cake.....mmmmmmmm

my fav:thumbs up:

ps. Any flavour

audrey
31st March 2009, 11:01 PM
Love Chocolate Cake :p

AndyP & Lenore
1st April 2009, 12:18 AM
Yes. But in moderation.

I'm sort of with Gismo here. Chocolate cake = OK. More stew/curry/roast beef/etc., etc = Better.:thumbs up:

A.

Stewart
1st April 2009, 08:53 AM
I made the mistake of buying a Belgian Chocolate Brownie, from M&S and it’s incredibly rich but oh so good……..its my Saturday treat now……….I think you can watch what you eat but sometimes you have to just say sod it………….:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
1st April 2009, 09:05 AM
I made the mistake of buying a Belgian Chocolate Brownie, from M&S and it’s incredibly rich but oh so good……..its my Saturday treat now……….I think you can watch what you eat but sometimes you have to just say sod it………….:thumbs up:

I watch what I eat all the time. I watch it go onto my fork, then through the air and into my mouth. Yummmmmm.:laugh:

A.:D

zimbo
1st April 2009, 09:20 AM
I watch what I eat all the time. I watch it go onto my fork, then through the air and into my mouth. Yummmmmm.:laugh:

A.:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thud:

Crombers
1st April 2009, 11:42 AM
Cheese & bics for me , every time :thumbs up:

S7JGW
2nd April 2009, 06:34 PM
Well if you were to offer me a bit of chocolate cake then yes I would eat it:thumbs up: But if you were to offer me a choice of chocolate cake or apple pie then I would pick the apple pie:Whistle:So you could say I like it but it wouldn't be my first choice:clap:

Snap love apple pie, but i still like chocolate cake, unless someone puts coffee in it.
:D