PDA

View Full Version : Things have moved

Forbes
31st March 2009, 09:37 AM
I like.....:D Wondered where the For Sale Section had gone. Like the new setup Alan:thumbs up:

Gismo
31st March 2009, 09:50 AM
Cheers, just a little wee tweak :thumbs up:

Gismo
31st March 2009, 10:09 AM
I should have mentioned, i've always felt that NMS could stand a few new forums, not sure what as the ones we have cover the majority of topics, but, if anyone feels a specific need for a forum for a certain topic then fire away.

For instance, hi-fi, tuning, accessories etc, these are just suggestions as i don't want low posting forums :yes nod:

Forbes
31st March 2009, 10:31 AM
For instance, hi-fi, tuning, accessories etc, these are just suggestions as i don't want low posting forums :yes nod:

Maybe split the "Mods, Faults & Fixes" into Interior, Exterior and Engine? Think they would get a few posts each as they are popular topics

Gismo
31st March 2009, 11:04 AM
Maybe split the "Mods, Faults & Fixes" into Interior, Exterior and Engine? Think they would get a few posts each as they are popular topicsHmm, i like the sound of that :yes nod:
I'll set it up and lets see how it pans out, at least it'll give the mods something to do :D

MINI William
31st March 2009, 01:02 PM
Like the new look :thumbs up: Would move the topic about the airfilter out the interior section tho :Whistle:

Gismo
31st March 2009, 01:16 PM
Like the new look :thumbs up: Would move the topic about the airfilter out the interior section tho :Whistle:Done, i'm sure there will be a few more mistakes :blush:

Ivano
31st March 2009, 01:24 PM
:thumbs up: to the new layout

Scottie
31st March 2009, 05:43 PM
never noticed always use the new post icon link

KenL
31st March 2009, 08:25 PM
Maybe split the "Mods, Faults & Fixes" into Interior, Exterior and Engine? Think they would get a few posts each as they are popular topics

Hmm!

I am happy to move forward but could we have a section for faults, just like mini2?

Forbes
1st April 2009, 09:25 AM
I am happy to move forward but could we have a section for faults, just like mini2?

My thinking was faults would fall under these catergories aswell

Gismo
1st April 2009, 01:15 PM
Hmm!
I am happy to move forward but could we have a section for faults, just like mini2?Always happy to oblige, though, do you really think the post base is large enough to require a faults section on it's own?? they are quite visible as they are, but, am willing to try it.

Gismo
1st April 2009, 01:15 PM
never noticed always use the new post icon linkSame as me :thumbs up:

Gismo
1st April 2009, 03:00 PM
New forum added, but, it's a tester to see if we can really handle another forum in that section