PDA

View Full Version : Audio Advice

Aberdeen Al
28th March 2009, 09:19 PM
Dropped my Scooby off at Audio Advice on Thursday (before going to see Metallica) in order to get my alarm & mobiliser uprated to the Clifford 650. Also got them to fit a pair of Fo-Cal front speakers too.

Picked it up yesterday and very very pleased with their work - would defo recommend them and will use them again for further ICE upgrades :thumbs up:

Forbes
29th March 2009, 02:59 PM
Good to hear.

Craig
29th March 2009, 06:58 PM
Good Stuff :thumbs up:

think the boss man may be making a trip there soon... :Whistle:

Forbes
29th March 2009, 11:49 PM
Do i know what it is for aswell?...

Gismo
30th March 2009, 04:22 AM
Picked it up yesterday and very very pleased with their work - would defo recommend them and will use them again for further ICE upgrades :thumbs up:

Good Stuff :thumbs up:

think the boss man may be making a trip there soon... :Whistle:Currently in negotiation, but yes, should be going in :thumbs up:

Audio Advice
4th April 2009, 03:23 PM
Dropped my Scooby off at Audio Advice on Thursday (before going to see Metallica) in order to get my alarm & mobiliser uprated to the Clifford 650. Also got them to fit a pair of Fo-Cal front speakers too.

Al

Thanks for your kind comments - glad your are happy. That's our main objective................. :thumbs up:

Keep in touch

Iain