PDA

View Full Version : Honest to god see my Allan

Scottie
26th March 2009, 07:01 PM
He's fractured his tiba :frown::frown::frown:

Only him:frown::frown:

Below the knee that he had the ACL reconstruction on last year.

We didn't know as it's taken two weeks for them to be able to tell :yes nod:
the split is 2 1/2 long and 8mm deep and wait for it no plaster as it's already started to heal. I'M FED UP WITH THE SMELL OF DEEP HEAT IN THE HOUSE.:ragin:

Craig
26th March 2009, 07:39 PM
Poor Allan.... :frown:

he's prob fed up of you moaning... You going to be in tonight ? Will pop over with you tax disc holder... ;)

Scottie
26th March 2009, 07:54 PM
yip in all evening

AndyP & Lenore
26th March 2009, 08:09 PM
What's he like...:frown::frown:

And how did he not know at the time? Was his leg not swollen like a tree trunk?:confused:

Anyway, tell him we're thinking of him.

A.

Scottie
26th March 2009, 08:13 PM
What's he like...:frown::frown:

And how did he not know at the time? Was his leg not swollen like a tree trunk?:confused:

Anyway, tell him we're thinking of him.

A.

yip it was swollen and a big red mark where he hit the stone the a&e could not tell with the first set of xrays because of the swelling and then I think tbh because it was the same knee as his reconstruction they thought he had damaged another ligament even though he said the pain was not the same as previous was more intense this time.

I think all that remains for him to injure is his wrist or ankle

Gismo
27th March 2009, 05:15 AM
He's a walking disaster :lol:

Mini Ecosse
27th March 2009, 08:59 AM
All these "accidents" :knife: Allan keeps having I think he should move into a safe house.

Get well soon Allan

Stephen

Scottie
27th March 2009, 07:17 PM
All these "accidents" :knife: Allan keeps having I think he should move into a safe house.

Get well soon Allan

Stephen

this is just not a recent thing he has hurt himself more times than I care to mention. It all started in the Army when he broke his back:frown::frown:

illegalhunter
27th March 2009, 08:58 PM
That a sore one

N12 JLK
27th March 2009, 09:15 PM
Get well soon Allan.

mini saltire
31st March 2009, 03:32 PM
Get well soon Allan.(Eddie Kidd)

My son broke his wrist a couple of weeks ago. Launched off the top of a bunk bed by another kid :ragin:. He broke the Radius and the Ulna and it looked like he had an extra wrist (I did well not to pass out). He needed a wee op to sort it out ad a few shots of morphine. They didn't need to pin though thank god! He is only 5 years old and he is running about daft now. Plaster comes off this Friday which is amazing how how fast young bones heal!