PDA

View Full Version : f.a.o gismo man

m8cxc
26th March 2009, 06:52 AM
hi, just read your post about checkin roof ect done all that yesterday and there is a wee ding on the bonnet tiny but been promised it will be fixed roof had it up and down a few times and its fine the roof was actually replaced fully last august so the roof is fine, wont be long now 5 hours and counting lol:bigwave:

Gismo
26th March 2009, 07:10 AM
Nice one, always good to inspect when you pick up as well, just in case the young apprentices have been practicing their hand brake turns in the car park before the bosses get in :D

m8cxc
26th March 2009, 07:13 AM
could you maybe explain to me wot sum of the broken down words mean on here lol i got a lot to learn would appreciate it just sum would be helpfull as i know that there are loads of them maybe the ones that would apply to me make it a bit easier to read some of the posts lol sorry :D

Gismo
26th March 2009, 07:16 AM
Anything in particular?
And text speak is totally banned :D the older folks can't read it :Whistle: :lol:

Gismo
26th March 2009, 07:17 AM
And, since you're gettin your new car today, why not join in the fun on Sunday 19th on Craig's run :clap:

m8cxc
26th March 2009, 07:22 AM
cant think of anything right now lol but if i come across them again which im sure i will i will be sure to ask you lol wheres craigs run ? and is that the 19th april ?

Gismo
26th March 2009, 07:33 AM
wheres craigs run ? and is that the 19th april ?Yes, 19th April, see this thread (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16179)