PDA

View Full Version : Sir Fred Goodwin

Scottie
25th March 2009, 11:38 PM
Oh dear imagine someone breaking his windows, not that I support such action:smilewinkgrin:

If I was the Glazier I'd make sure I put in a big bill for the replacing the glass.:clap:

AndyP & Lenore
26th March 2009, 12:12 AM
Aye, several million pounds.:yes nod:

No-one in their right mind would condone such action, but he can't stand there and suggest he didn't see it coming.:frown:

A.

Gismo
26th March 2009, 06:14 AM
It'll likely be claimed on his insurance, so, no real skin off his nose, but, that does effect us as the premiums will rise, mindless actions like this just add to our hassle in the long run.

Sheesh, even i'm beginning to sound like KenL :D

doogz__
26th March 2009, 11:08 AM
He'll not be giving a ****, RBS will be paying for it, they're also paying for the CCTV and security.

euan
26th March 2009, 03:59 PM
He'll not be giving a ****, RBS will be paying for it, they're also paying for the CCTV and security.

Technically, that's not RBS, that's the shareholder profit that's paying for it. Which means us, as we are all majority shareholders now!

I don't think it should have happened, but I've been waiting for it to happen to be honest, he cannot honestly have thought he'd get away without someone having a pop at him or his house?

If it was me and I wanted to keep the cash, I'd be buggering off someone hot and keeping a low profile. But then, I'm not a banker and as such, have some morales...

Ivano
26th March 2009, 08:22 PM
I was wishing that all the Glazing companies would have refused to go out and replace his windows.... But oh no CR Smith to the rescue in all the papers today... Free Publicity i guess :ragin::ragin:

Scottie
26th March 2009, 08:42 PM
I was wishing that all the Glazing companies would have refused to go out and replace his windows.... But oh no CR Smith to the rescue in all the papers today... Free Publicity i guess :ragin::ragin:

:laugh: typical ain't it

Gismo
27th March 2009, 05:12 AM
I'd be buggering off someone hot and keeping a low profile. But then........................have some morales...Ooh, sniggers :D

euan
27th March 2009, 11:22 AM
Ooh, sniggers :D

God damn spell check....:D

Stewart
27th March 2009, 11:40 AM
Thing that Annoys me is this credit crunch was well known in 2007….We sold our second home at the very top of the market but we were warned it was going to go tits up…………..

These bankers did sod all to avert it and kept on investing in foreign Banks that were open to huge risk……then wanted big payoffs…….Sod him but more sod his smug type, he really is a right Banker. I’m sure he’ll be worried when he retires to the south of France or someplace nice and warm with that pension….

illegalhunter
27th March 2009, 09:00 PM
Ask yourself would you give the pension money back , no neither would i.Smashing his windows only costs the insurance company

Smitty
27th March 2009, 09:32 PM
Mindless violence that solves nothing. And I would put money on the protectors being the same one's who rally against Climate Change, Nuclear Development etc....

The people who did this obviously don't understand the bigger picture and the reason's for the worldwide economic downturn.

Sir Fred was far from the main cause. He was just dong what he thought was best for the company, before things turned super nasty!! Jut turns out that his actions were a step too far!!