I was in a rather special Scooby today, the infamous 22B, wow, 360 BHP :p:cool:
The dump valve noise was awesome :) I want one of those :evil:

Willie M
27th April 2004, 03:27 PM
Sounds like fun :eek:
Don't you dare even think about it ;) We know where you live :blackeye:

Julz
27th April 2004, 03:32 PM
There's one of those in Blair, it's owned by a rally driver, dump valve, mmmmmmm:p

weefossy
28th April 2004, 07:12 AM
What is happening folks....i know there are a lot of minis about now, but it's still a great fun car. Julz with an EVO, Alan with a Scooby, Macblob with a Leon. It all sounds like a bad dream! I am trying to fund a Cooper for Neil, a Convertable for Sioban and have nice dreams about an all black works with red interior for myself. Probably will end up with 2 of the 3. At least "I have a dream"....and no money!!

Willie M
28th April 2004, 03:29 PM
I know Malcolm, it's all becoming a bit frightening :eek:
Never mind, I'm fairly certain Linda and I, and good few other NMS stalwarts will still be around if you, Sioban or any of the Weefossy family want to come out to play with your MINIs ;):cool:

Heather
28th April 2004, 04:34 PM
Ill second that. have had a few "super" cars in the past but my mini is more fun than any of them. For me its about the history of the car too. I already have my next one planned for when that lottery comes up.......................:D:D:D

Gismo
28th April 2004, 04:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy
Alan with a ScoobyScuse me :evil: I was only sitting in one as a passenger on our way to a meeting at a vendors premise ;) I will not be buying a scooby in the immediate future, so there ;)

Mini Martyn
28th April 2004, 05:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by weefossy
Alan with a ScoobyScuse me :evil: I was only sitting in one as a passenger on our way to a meeting at a vendors premise ;) I will not be buying a scooby in the immediate future, so there ;)

Just an M3 then Alan?? ;)

KenL
28th April 2004, 05:35 PM
Scooby - great car if a bit ugly :D

Saw an M3 CSL in Dunedin this morning - now that is a cool car :cool:

Gismo
28th April 2004, 05:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by KenL
Saw an M3 CSL in Dunedin this morning - now that is a cool car :cool:I've been in John Clark's in Dundee a few times this past week or so, they have 2 :p

Gismo
28th April 2004, 05:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn
Just an M3 then Alan?? ;)Ooo so close :eek:

ScottishCooper
30th April 2004, 09:44 PM
Scooby - madly fast for an ugly saloon car - sorry folks. :blackeye:
Mini - fun and something different :approve:

VFR-Ray
3rd May 2004, 05:13 PM
I have a Scooby 5 door (or sportswagon as Subaru calls them) as we have a couple of dogs, can't think of many estates that give so much street cred and bring such a smile to your face whilst driving. The only down side is running costs.

When I arrived home with the Mini last Saturday (24th) both my sons thought that my "street cred" was tops as I use the Mini for business:cool:, the Scooby for family pleasure:cool: and my Honda VFR:D for personal pleasure.