PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know when the new Red dwarf is on

Stewart
25th March 2009, 12:59 AM
Does anyone know when the new Red dwarf (you know BBC) is on……I keep missing the advert but I know there is a new feature episode and I loved the originals way back.

all i know its on Dave...............in April
Cheers.
Stew.

lol found it, its the 10th...........

GCA3N
25th March 2009, 10:12 AM
Is it a new series, with the old characters? Got to say I loved Red dwarf can still remember series one episode one, 10/10

euan
25th March 2009, 10:37 AM
I think it's 4 special editions, but I do know it's on over the easter weekend.

I can't wait!

euan
25th March 2009, 10:40 AM
Just found this link which has the schedule in it LINK (http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2009/03/13/dave%2Dannounces%2Dbroadcast%2Dschedule/)

9pm from Friday, then on the Sat and Sun, with the whole thing being shown on the Monday from 9. 3 new episodes and a special on the making of.

Stewart
25th March 2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah looks like the old team are back…….I think there is a good chance they have three cracking episodes if it been sitting gathering dust and the odd edit…….kept seeing the blooming advert in parts….and first thought as you do its just the rerun of the old series….The digital channels have a nasty habit of saying new meaning new to there channel………….

"Smoke me a kipper, I be back for breakfast!"

euan
25th March 2009, 02:01 PM
I think it's an adaptation of one of the books as the core of the story, with new storylines based on it, if that makes sense?

Having read the books, I hope they are heavily re-worked!

Ivano
25th March 2009, 02:42 PM
Craig Charles (Lister) was hilarious along with big Kryton.

I still chuckle at Craig Charles's commentary on Japenese Game Show Takeshi Castle on Challenge.... :D:D