PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious

Scottie
24th March 2009, 11:31 PM
not long now till it's out. Think I might drag myself along to the vue in stirling to watch. Vin Diesel is a hottie.:thumbs up:

MINI William
24th March 2009, 11:37 PM
yeh not long now I will be going to see it, Not for Vin may I add :hand:

camjay
24th March 2009, 11:42 PM
not long now till it's out. Think I might drag myself along to the vue in stirling to watch. Vin Diesel is a hottie.:thumbs up:

Oh yeah!!!!:thumbs up: (sorry guys - very sexist but Vin is a bit of alright)!!

Ferengo
25th March 2009, 12:06 AM
I'll be along to see this (Will drag the wife too. The first film was the reason I bought my first car a Jetta. Although it was nowhere near as cool as the films one :D.

If I remember it's set in between the second and third films and explains why Vin is in Japan in the third one. Should be good.

AndyP & Lenore
25th March 2009, 02:12 AM
I can see the attraction to this film for the likes of MINI William, but Scottie, you surprise me. I had thought this would appeal to a more, ahem, younger demographic.

Well, stuff it, you don't like my runs I can call you old if I want.:moonie::laugh:

A.:D

Gismo
25th March 2009, 04:57 AM
Oh dear, these films are terrible :moonie:

Scottie
25th March 2009, 08:38 AM
I can see the attraction to this film for the likes of MINI William, but Scottie, you surprise me. I had thought this would appeal to a more, ahem, younger demographic.

Well, stuff it, you don't like my runs I can call you old if I want.:moonie::laugh:

any movie with Vin in it has got me hooked:blush: but I actually really like the fast and furious movies.

dellie
25th March 2009, 02:50 PM
any movie with Vin in it has got me hooked:blush: but I actually really like the fast and furious movies.

Sorry i have to admit im the same, always had a soft spot for Vin :blush:

Big Gordy
25th March 2009, 03:14 PM

You like the 'Cronicles of Riddick' then I take it:Whistle:

Burple
25th March 2009, 03:15 PM
Yip, will be going to see I I don't doubt.. they're always good films to turn the brain off and enjoy :thumbs up::cool:

Craig
25th March 2009, 04:38 PM
aye as Andy says this is a film for the "younger" generation so I will be going to see it.... :Whistle::yes nod::yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
25th March 2009, 04:49 PM
aye as Andy says this is a film for the "younger" generation so I will be going to see it.... :Whistle::yes nod::yes nod:

PMSL. :laugh::laugh:

Nice try.:thumbs up:

MINI William
25th March 2009, 04:52 PM
I think a NMS gathering at the pictures is in order lol

AndyP & Lenore
25th March 2009, 05:42 PM
I think a NMS gathering at the pictures is in order lol

Well, on that note, I'm more than happy to make the Pavilion's facilities available to an organised run/meet/gathering.

We're working the weekend it opens, which is in the middle of the Easter School break so we don't have time to organise anything. But if anyone else wanted to start a thread in MINI Meets and organise a convoy from Edinburgh to Gala to see the film, I'd be more than happy to arrange CHILD admission to all those attending from NMS. Can't do a freebie, I'm afraid, but CHILD is still a discount, because the film is a 15 certificate.

If anyone is interested in taking this forward drop me a PM or email at andyp@newminiscotland.co.uk

zimbo
25th March 2009, 06:35 PM
Oh I think I could drag myself out to the cinema to see this :clap:& yes I am still one of the youngish ones...

badwolf340
25th March 2009, 08:07 PM
sounds good idea,run down and watch the film.liked the first one best,followed bye the third and the worst was the second...:bigwave:.Vin petrol ,just a big girls blouse.:rolleyes:

Scottie
25th March 2009, 08:28 PM
You like the 'Cronicles of Riddick' then I take it:Whistle:

yeh I've seen the Chronicles of Riddick.