PDA

View Full Version : Chris Knox...

Smurf
24th March 2009, 08:50 PM
... or at least your car!

Spotted driving past Harper Collins in Bishopbriggs at about 12.30 today!

The nice noises made me look up from my lunch :smilewinkgrin:
Lookin' good! :thumbs up:

Knox18
25th March 2009, 12:37 AM
cheers :D

another spot :thumbs up:

yup that was me:p i was out for a blast at lunch round the old prison road and back to robroyston, i work at the offices across from asda

i've still not heard it from the outside, its so loud inside :shut up:

Smurf
25th March 2009, 09:13 AM
It sounds awesome from the outside! (And through the canteen windows... :smilewinkgrin:)

Just let me drive it, and you can then hear what it's like from the outside! :lol:

You may have guessed that I work for Harper Collins. Look out for Smurf in the car parks! (On the right hand side as you head towards Robroyston.)

Ivano
25th March 2009, 02:35 PM
It must be great to spin around in a wee Racing MINI on public roads.

You must attract alot of attention though... and by the sounds of it certainly in the noise department..

Maybe one day you will pay a visit to Phils Flat in BOW in it sometime :thumbs up:

Knox18
25th March 2009, 03:24 PM
It must be great to spin around in a wee Racing MINI on public roads.

You must attract alot of attention though... and by the sounds of it certainly in the noise department..

Maybe one day you will pay a visit to Phils Flat in BOW in it sometime :thumbs up:

haha the road out of BOW is awesome in the mini!

it does attract a lot of attention, sometimes bad though ie everyone wants to race it, had numerous people wanting me to "go for it" in a straight line, i think they must think its a "S" i just humour them, maybe i should have put the baby on board sticker on the back!

i have ventured through the clyde tunnel a few times :shut up:

i seen phil about a week ago at my friends 25th

J444 JNY
26th March 2009, 02:30 PM
Seen the car in town a few times now and at glasgow cruise it is stunning and sounds sooo nice :D

Last Thursday was the the first time i seen it in town was quite happy eating my munch when i seen this white mini pass by its just lovely

Jenny

Knox18
29th March 2009, 02:22 PM
Seen the car in town a few times now and at glasgow cruise it is stunning and sounds sooo nice :D

Last Thursday was the the first time i seen it in town was quite happy eating my munch when i seen this white mini pass by its just lovely

Jenny

im glad you seen it when it was all shiny :thumbs up:

you should see it now :laugh:

im sure i recognise your regi :p

J444 JNY
30th March 2009, 08:27 AM
im glad you seen it when it was all shiny :thumbs up:

you should see it now :laugh:

im sure i recognise your regi :p

Haha yeah it was lovely looking ;)

I have the wee silver and black cooper with the Lohan graphic and matt black JCW wheels :p

I was also parked next to Justine's mini at Glasgow cruise :D