PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mauls Master............

Big Gordy
26th April 2004, 04:28 PM
While applying plastic trim cleaner to the front lower mesh its ripped a big chunk of my thumb nail off..........boy does it smart :blackeye: That mesh is like a cheese grator :dead: You have been warned :p:D:approve:

Julz
26th April 2004, 05:27 PM
You wanna try washing my car then!!;):eek::blackeye:

Burple
26th April 2004, 05:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

While applying plastic trim cleaner the front lower mesh its ripped a big chunk of my thumb nail off..........boy does it smart :blackeye: That mesh is like a cheese grator :dead: You have been warned :p:D:approve:

Yup... I did that a Month or so back too...
It didn't hurt till I saw the blood.. :disapprove::(:dead:

Big Gordy
26th April 2004, 06:34 PM
Its only when you hurt something you find out how much you use it every day isn't it <opens flood gates to VERY dodgy replies - ohh mornin Colin didn't see you there;)> :p:D:approve:

Gismo
26th April 2004, 07:11 PM
Can't think of a really witty remark, so i'll guess you'll have to suffer on your own :evil:

Big Gordy
26th April 2004, 07:22 PM
No chance of that ever happening BS I work beside Big Col remember:D He must be sleeping as he's usualy quicker that this with the witty replies ;) :p:D:approve:

Big Col
26th April 2004, 07:48 PM
I've just edited this reply to remove my previous joke as I just remembered that the Big G man's kids are members of this forum. Apologies G man. :(:disapprove: