PDA

View Full Version : Moorf

Moorf
18th April 2003, 09:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm Moorf, my real name is Helen Leggatt I'm 34 years young and live in a wee village near Kinross with my fabby hubby Warren (aka Woz)and our lazy fat ginger tomcat "Grumps"!

After years of working in marketing agencies I moved from London to Edinburgh in March 1999 with my then fiance Warren. We got married in Nov 1999 and now both work from home.

I'm an avid poker player :cool:, a wannabe archaeologist, a very amateur photographer, a champion spender :I and a Dimmock in the garden (avec bra!) :I!!! Love to travel, love to eat and love to drink Port in great quantities!!

Music choices would have to be Massive Attack / Tricky right through to Coldplay / Travis with a dash of R&B/Garage!!

Love to laugh - fav comedian is the late Bill Hicks - have prob seen all episodes of South Park and currently love Futurama and Still Game. Was raised on the Young Ones and Red Dwarf!!

I spend far too much time in front of this PC but hopefully all that will change now that we have our first ever Mini!! I am so glad hubby convinced me to take it for a test drive - instantly converted!!

Phew - and there's me thinking I'd have nothing to say for myself!!

Hope to meet you all sooner or later :cool:
Moorf
PS - Oh, and I talk alot! :D