PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Forum Topics

Monsta Mo Mini
26th February 2003, 09:32 PM
Please feel free to suggest forum subjects you'd like to see in here.

Willie M
27th February 2003, 12:23 AM
Mini Queries. Am I right in thinking this would be the area to discuss faults and fixes, modifications, etc? If I'm right (and I know I probably won't be) would it be worth putting a wee bit of text below the heading to explain?
Just a thought.
I'll get my coat........

Linda M
27th February 2003, 12:51 AM
MINI accessories (for car or fun) - there's so much stuff coming out that I lose track. Example, the MINI ltd edit back pack full of car cleaners, if I hadn't read about it I wouldn't have known and I WANT everything :D:D:D Then when I was in the dealers they told me about all this new fun stuff coming out and it would be good if folk could post about what they read or here about MINI accessories.
Shall I get my coat too..........

Julz
27th February 2003, 03:33 AM
I think Rob would prefer it if I didn't know about any new Mini toys on the market cause I want everything too!! The playmini and newminispares web sites are definately worth avoiding, or you'll end up bankrupt like me!! Unfortunately I've no more occasions for great gifts, however, getting married in 11 weeks and I don't think I'm allowed to put anything for BabyB on our wedding list!
Hang on, I'll go get my coat!!!

john
28th February 2003, 02:23 AM
I think we need a coat rack by the sounds of things:)

And Julz anything playmini and minispares do I can do too;)

always up for a deal:D

john
28th February 2003, 02:27 AM
Is it possible to get an e-mail when somebody adds to a post ?like on mini2????????

Monsta Mo Mini
28th February 2003, 03:19 AM
I'm looking into it. It is a feature of this application but I'm buggered if I can work out how to get it to work:mad:

I have requested help from the Tefal heeds that designed it so watch this space.:clown:

lightbody
28th February 2003, 11:36 PM
Wanted section?

First entry - X-Lite white alloy wheels!