PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody??

Julz
23rd April 2004, 07:42 PM
Are you all sleeping, don't even try and tell me you're all working!! <poke> WAKE UP:sleepy::sleepy:

Gismo
23rd April 2004, 07:51 PM
I'm here, at home, building a PC, just been called by JC's, my car is all sorted, so, will be popping through this afternoon to pick it up :)

Julz
23rd April 2004, 08:04 PM
I have to go back in today as I collected my screw yesterday and they gave me an option of a long screw or a short screw, so obviously I went for the long screw, but as it turns out, I actually need a short screw!!:clown: Don't know if I'll make it in before 5pm though:(

Gismo
23rd April 2004, 08:16 PM
If you need any help with your screw i'm sure there will be plenty offerings :I
Don't take this the wrong way 8) but a blokey would have taken a long and a short screw when offered :D

Willie M
23rd April 2004, 08:30 PM
Aha, just arrived in time :clown: Before all this talk of screws gets completely out of hand (as it were)... Now where did I put that bucket of ice-cold water?

Julz
23rd April 2004, 08:32 PM
I thought a long screw would solve everything, but apparently a short screw does the job just as well sometimes!!;)

Mini Martyn
23rd April 2004, 08:36 PM
Could Rob not have given you one from his tool box?? :I;)

Julz
23rd April 2004, 08:55 PM
No, Robs would be useless for the kinda job i need one for!!:eek:

Big Col
23rd April 2004, 09:54 PM
Wrong kinda head?

Julz
23rd April 2004, 10:02 PM
I think you just nailed it (screwed it) on the head there Big C!!;)

Big Col
23rd April 2004, 10:06 PM
Have typed up 2 responses involving head sizes, read them both and decided simply to say "Wrong size" because 1)I know where the line is and 2)I'm a big coward. ;)

Burple
23rd April 2004, 10:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Are you all sleeping, don't even try and tell me you're all working!! <poke> WAKE UP:sleepy::sleepy:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz<snore>zzzzzzzz....Wha?? what?... No.. I just shut my eyes for a minute!...

Working?? on a Friday?? Only cos I haven't got the weekly FHM newsletter email yet!! :D:D:D:D

and just been to the chinese buffet for lunch <buuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrp!!!> 'scuse! luvverly..... :D

Julz
23rd April 2004, 10:39 PM
Well, would all you sleepy sods get yourselves on over to mini2 and book your rooms for the Cullen run then?????;):clown:

Burple
23rd April 2004, 11:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Well, would all you sleepy sods get yourselves on over to mini2 and book your rooms for the Cullen run then?????;):clown:

:p
Got the details and number right in front of me now!!! :p
Right! Done!! Woohoo!!!!

erm.. Julz... she definitely wiznae foreign... posh maybe.... but no foreign!
not even English!!! ;);):D:D

Julz
24th April 2004, 12:00 AM
You obviously got the day shift then!!;) The manager is called Mr Andretti or someit!! :) (don't think that's a scottish ame!!:clown:)

For those of you still sleeping, info is on page 11, post #163 of the main mini2 thread!!;)

Mini Martyn
24th April 2004, 12:17 AM
I have booked and the monkey is going to make a suprise apperence too!!

Thanks for the hotel info Julia!! ;)

Julz
12th May 2004, 03:49 PM
Just thought I'd resurrect this thread seeing as it's awfy quiet round these parts lately!!:clown:

So, where is everbody??:approve:

Willie M
12th May 2004, 04:11 PM
I'm here (at the moment) but running around the country like a mad eejit these last few days :sleepy:

Mini Martyn
12th May 2004, 05:19 PM
I am here too, you are right Julz (that will be a 1st) ;) it is very quite at the moment!!

Burple
12th May 2004, 11:30 PM
Bah... too flamin busy just now!!

Yeah... before anyone says it... I *DO* work...

occasionally..
Sassin Frassin Rassin students... ;);):D

Gismo
12th May 2004, 11:49 PM
Aye and i'm back offshore :eek: gotta 330Ci to pay for seemingly :evil:

Linda M
13th May 2004, 12:51 AM
My life is now taken up with over an acre of 'landscaped' garden now the better weather is here :eek: It's really a cracking garden but a lot of work! I seem to be spending all my time in garden centres and reading 'Gardeners world' :eek::eek: It was the one thing that worried me moving to this house !! William on the other hand avoids it :evil::disapprove:
Poor Daisy is never getting out these days, 3 weeks went by recently where she wasn't out of the garage :eek:

Fontal
13th May 2004, 01:03 AM
Poor daisy, being couped up in the garage ;)

DNV122
13th May 2004, 06:11 AM
I walked the 4 miles to work today (and back), and so felt good in the sunshine, but missed the run in the car.