PDA

View Full Version : Bumped.

stephgolding
6th March 2009, 06:46 PM
Some complete and utter prick has managed to bump my car and leave a huge big dent in the drivers side rear panel. I have no idea how she managed it but she did! :argh:
Im feeling its going to be a bad weekend for me already!! Poor Mini!

Fester
6th March 2009, 07:00 PM
Sorry to hear that.

That really annoys me when someone does that, know how you feel the same thing happened to me last year, thankfully I saw it happen AND it turned out to be one of my customers.!!!!!

At least it can be fixed,

Craig
6th March 2009, 07:06 PM
not great news steph, has it broken the paint, or do you think a dent wizard type person can fix it?
:frown::frown:

on the upside tho, a new sticker is on it's way with a wee extra in it for you :smilewinkgrin:

Ivano
6th March 2009, 07:29 PM
Sorry to hear that...

Keep your Chin Up Now!!! :yes nod::yes nod:

stephgolding
6th March 2009, 09:15 PM
not great news steph, has it broken the paint, or do you think a dent wizard type person can fix it?
:frown::frown:

on the upside tho, a new sticker is on it's way with a wee extra in it for you :smilewinkgrin:

Erm.. the woman who done it said just to put it through my insurance, so i have and im just waiting to hear from them.

An extra!..OOhh i cant wait!! haha. :yes nod: you've just made my day! haha!

stephgolding
6th March 2009, 09:18 PM
Sorry to hear that.

That really annoys me when someone does that, know how you feel the same thing happened to me last year, thankfully I saw it happen AND it turned out to be one of my customers.!!!!!

At least it can be fixed,

I was just sitting up stairs on my laptop and the door went, my dad answered it and i went down to find them all round my car - was like whats going on? and i looked and went NOOOOO!!!
Theres a football sized dent just right from the brake lights etc. and theres scuffs on the bumper and on the boot. :sad:

ianking
7th March 2009, 06:14 PM
Erm.. the woman who done it said just to put it through my insurance, so i have and im just waiting to hear from them.

I wouldnt be putting it through your insurance. I would be putting it through the woman that hit you insurance policy.

stephgolding
7th March 2009, 08:25 PM
I wouldnt be putting it through your insurance. I would be putting it through the woman that hit you insurance policy.

haha yeah thats what i mean :) haha