PDA

View Full Version : A BIG thank you to Ian King

KenL
2nd March 2009, 08:51 PM
Ian,

I would like to express my gratitude for you taking the time to post in response for my request for new wheels/tyres. :thumbs up:

I followed your tip about approaching the guys at Eastern parts department in Edinburgh.

For the unbelievable bargain of £285 inc VAT I received 4 brand new 16" MINI Bridge Spoke wheels complete with new Goodyear Excellence RF tyres.

As I posted, I was in need of 4 new tyres. The cheapest I could have got these for was about £450. So now I have cheap tyres & wheels for way less outlay.

Once again - thanks, you are a star :yes nod:

Craig
2nd March 2009, 09:43 PM
aye, the man ALWAYS knows about a bargain.. ;)

ianking
2nd March 2009, 09:59 PM
No worries Ken. To be honest I cant go past Eastern parts dept for a bargain.

Im not from Fife by the way (Craig):p I was born in Edinburgh, just like to spend the hard earned cash carefully.

Glad you got a bargain Ken.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd March 2009, 10:33 PM
Always had good service from their parts department.:thumbs up:

Just a shame their sales department are not interested in selling us a £27K MINI.:frown:

Their loss, 'cos when the time comes again, I won't be giving them the chance to quote.:Whistle:

A.

Forbes
2nd March 2009, 10:42 PM
I got 8 wheels and brand new tyres for £100 from JCs tayside today:smilewinkgrin:, although they aren't great lookers though:lol:

Craig
2nd March 2009, 11:16 PM
Im not from Fife by the way (Craig):p I was born in Edinburgh, just like to spend the hard earned cash carefully.

me too, I was born in Edinburgh too. ;)

Crombers
3rd March 2009, 05:08 PM
Just a shame their sales department are not interested in selling us a £27K MINI.:frown:

But would they be interested in selling you a MINI for a sensible price :confused:

Maybe you are offering too much do$h :rolleyes: