PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrr......!

Bumble
1st March 2009, 09:02 PM
Arrived home in the wee hours this morning to find that poor Bumble has had one of his ears pulled off :sad: (aka wing mirror) the bit attached to the body work is fine, the movable bit was dangling off from the cable. Good news I guess is that it was still attached, the glass is fine and the electrics are working fine too.

So it sits in "socket" but is not stable. Can't see anything that is snapped off and I've taped it up for now but any ideas of how to fix it properly?

ianking
1st March 2009, 09:35 PM
If you want to bring the car out to Penicuik at the weekend I will fix it for you.

Bumble
2nd March 2009, 12:26 AM
Ian that would be fantastic - is Sunday okay? can do any time so let me know what's good for you?

ianking
2nd March 2009, 10:44 AM
Sunday morning is fine.

Will P.M you my phone number.

SarahMunro
3rd March 2009, 11:27 AM
No you can't Mr King, we are staying at friends on Sat night over to Sun morning. Have to be PM.
Sorry Bumble

Ivano
3rd March 2009, 02:24 PM
No you can't Mr King, we are staying at friends on Sat night over to Sun morning. Have to be PM.
Sorry Bumble

That's him told..... :D:D:D

Crombers
3rd March 2009, 04:53 PM
Sorry Bumble

You tell him who's boss :thumbs up:

ianking
3rd March 2009, 04:57 PM
Dont worry. Will be able to do the job at 12 or 1 o'clock when Im back. P.M sent with mobile number for you Bumble.

Bumble
4th March 2009, 12:40 AM
thanks - i'm out myself on saturday so early start had me reconsider how late a night i made it ... will give you a buzz later in the week

Bumble
9th March 2009, 11:33 PM
Just posting up a wee thanks to ian (and his dad's garage - Brr it was chilli) for yesterday. My wing mirror isn't fixable but i'm sure when the part arrives that i'm now able to give fitting it a go.

Crombers
10th March 2009, 11:04 AM
Just posting up a wee thanks to ian (and his dad's garage - Brr it was chilli) for yesterday. My wing mirror isn't fixable but i'm sure when the part arrives that i'm now able to give fitting it a go.

Yup go for it, you have a go yourself :thumbs up:

It's either that or Mrs K will be out with the rolling pin again :Whistle: :rolleyes: ;)