PDA

View Full Version : MINI Contact

Gismo
27th February 2009, 05:22 PM
Received this from MINI UK :thumbs up:

Good morning

I'm writing to you about the 2009 MINI United, which as you're likely to know already will be celebrating 50 years of the brand this year in it's birthplace - here in the UK - 22nd-24th May at Silverstone. Plans for the event are coming together well and we're getting really excited! You might like to check out www.miniunited.com/miniunited2009 if you haven't already.

I very much hope you and many of your club members will be able to attend. I have some leaflets about the event and would be keen to send you a batch for your club to give to your members, if you'd like me to? If you would, please let me know to where I should send them and how many.

If you've got any questions at all about the event, please just give me a call on the number below, I'd be really pleased to hear from you.

Best wishes
Anna.

PS. If you haven't already seen it, you might be interested to get involved with the Clubs area on www.MINIunited.com where you can spread the word about your club or future events.

Anna Kilmurray
MINI UK
Ellesfield Avenue
Bracknell RG12 8TA
Tel: +44 (0) 1344 480 804
Email: anna.kilmurray@mini.co.uk

--
This email was sent from an email account of BMW (UK) Limited which is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1378137 and has its offices at Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA. The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be privileged and subject to internal monitoring. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may not copy, forward, disclose, deliver or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. You should then kindly notify the sender by replying to this message and destroy it thereafter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of any BMW Group Company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by them.