stoney
26th February 2009, 10:09 AM
What exhausts are available?

i had a playmini for my R53 and loved it :idea:

seen the Millteks but they are close to £500

custom all the way :thumbs up:

Craig
26th February 2009, 04:57 PM
I have an exhaust that was fitted to my Cooper S (R56) that you could maybe fit to your Cooper. Not sure whats involved, but it was only on the car for about 6 weeks then I got rid of my R56 and it cost me £350 fitted. Yours for £150.

PM me for more details if you want.:thumbs up:

Sounded great as some on here would confirm. :yes nod:

stoney
27th February 2009, 10:23 AM
I have an exhaust that was fitted to my Cooper S (R56) that you could maybe fit to your Cooper. Not sure whats involved, but it was only on the car for about 6 weeks then I got rid of my R56 and it cost me £350 fitted. Yours for £150.

PM me for more details if you want.:thumbs up:

Sounded great as some on here would confirm. :yes nod:

now thats a bargin that is and sounded lovely on craigs s :thumbs up:

Craig
28th February 2009, 09:32 AM
got your PM... pics noted below. I would say that you wouldn't modify the exhaust, but change the trim on your bumper for a centre exit (or change the bumper over). on the R50 it's an easy (and cheap) job to change over the trims , however I haven't looked at the R56. A wee trip to a dealers for a crawl about underneath is maybe required... ;)

still love the look of this exhaust.. :clap::clap:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj130/cadbed12/ex2.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj130/cadbed12/ex4.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj130/cadbed12/ex1.jpg

GCA3N
28th February 2009, 10:15 AM
I can thoroughly recommend a place near glasgow, they do custom jobs in 316 stainless. You choose the what you want, tip, style, even the noise you want. They are fantastic and not too expensive. I paid £300 and am really happy with what i got, very professional. Let me know if you want more details. :thumbs up:

MINI William
28th February 2009, 06:50 PM
I will be looking at a Milltek for my new Cooper

CoNs
4th March 2009, 12:13 PM
Milltek seems v.expensive for what its worth

a custom jobbie seems like the way to go.

ianking
4th March 2009, 12:50 PM
I would say that you wouldn't modify the exhaust, but change the trim on your bumper for a centre exit (or change the bumper over). on the R50 it's an easy (and cheap) job to change over the trims , however I haven't looked at the R56. A wee trip to a dealers for a crawl about underneath is maybe required... ;)

Craig

The changing of the bottom plastic trim wont be poss on the R56 as the bumper shape itself is different between R56 Cooper and R56 S.

Craig
4th March 2009, 06:05 PM
yeah, had a wee look at a bumper the other day...:frown::rolleyes:

although I know a man getting rid of a cooper s bumper cheap.. ;):smilewinkgrin: