PDA

View Full Version : Race for Life

Jude
22nd February 2009, 04:08 PM
Hi All,

It's that time of year again when I come grovelling for money. This will be my fifth year of taking part in the race for life. So far I've raised approx £750 so I'm hoping to make it to a £1000 this year. As most of you know I take part because my mum has secondary bone cancer. She's doing fairly well at the moment but some of my friends haven't been so lucky with their mums. I realise that many of you will either be taking part yourself or know someone who does. I'm doing the Stirling Race for Life on 14th of June so Stoney I'll apologise now for missing your run:sad: If you would like to sponsor me the online page is HERE (http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/judithdavies2) . Hope to see you all soon.:thumbs up:

Thanks

Jude

Crombers
22nd February 2009, 05:16 PM
Can I do my usual, slip you some dosh next time I see you, thingy ;)

Craig
22nd February 2009, 06:59 PM
Can I do my usual, slip you some dosh next time I see you, thingy ;)

Mrs D says that would be smashin. :thumbs up:

mini saltire
23rd February 2009, 09:31 AM
Added my bit online.;)

Gismo
23rd February 2009, 10:39 AM
Added my bit online.;)Me too :thumbs up:

Neil and Lorna
26th February 2009, 05:20 PM
And us .:D Hope you make your target of £1000 :thumbs up::thumbs up:
Best of luck Jude

Lorna & Neil

leighj
26th February 2009, 10:27 PM
Best of luck :)

Im doing my first race for life in Perth on 17th May. Going along with my aunty, so hoping to raise a bit too :D

Craig
26th February 2009, 11:13 PM
Jude would like to say thanks to those that have contributed so far. :yes nod:

i normally help at the Stirling event, however as it's stoneys run, I may have to help at another event instead. Gotta do my bit. :smilewinkgrin::thumbs up:

Craig
26th February 2009, 11:15 PM
Best of luck :)

Im doing my first race for life in Perth on 17th May. Going along with my aunty, so hoping to raise a bit too :D

Leigh, you will love it, it's an amazing atmosphere on the day and it keeps you going during the day. :thumbs up::yes nod:

leighj
26th February 2009, 11:18 PM
Leigh, you will love it, it's an amazing atmosphere on the day and it keeps you going during the day. :thumbs up::yes nod:

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it!

Craig
14th June 2009, 07:51 PM
Jude completed the race for life today in Stirling and would just like to say to all those that contributed THANK YOU VERY MUCH. She raised a total of £164 so just a bit short of her £1K but still very happy :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Even the weather stayed dry for them. :yes nod::yes nod:

N12 JLK
14th June 2009, 08:23 PM
Well done Jude. What was her time.

Craig
15th June 2009, 07:45 AM
Well done Jude. What was her time.

nae idea... she was just glad to get round as she was exhausted before she started., She came home, had a bath and went straight to bed... :rolleyes::frown: