PDA

View Full Version : Crombers

N12 JLK
18th February 2009, 09:48 PM
Hello sir, working out with john o'neil who knows you from your dumbarton days. Said you used to help out at the local football team with him. He is now working for Stanley tools and is working with me in Inverness at the moment, said to say hello to you.

Craig
18th February 2009, 10:02 PM
ah, Mr C was on the phone tonight asking what cleaning stuff to buy... :thud::Whistle: Looks like his membership of the manky club could be on a shooglie nail ;):clap::clap:

N12 JLK
18th February 2009, 10:06 PM
Oh, the stories I heard tonight would shock also:rolleyes:
Did you give him good advise

Craig
18th February 2009, 10:10 PM
as always... ;) as we know he ain't going to be a detailer, so as long as he is happy with his products, thats the main thing :thumbs up::thumbs up:

N12 JLK
18th February 2009, 10:12 PM
He does know to use water with the cleaning products:D

Scottie
18th February 2009, 11:23 PM
ah, Mr C was on the phone tonight asking what cleaning stuff to buy... :thud::Whistle: Looks like his membership of the manky club could be on a shooglie nail ;):clap::clap:

he asked you :laugh::p:p:smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
18th February 2009, 11:25 PM
ah, Mr C was on the phone tonight asking what cleaning stuff to buy... :thud::Whistle: Looks like his membership of the manky club could be on a shooglie nail ;):clap::clap:Need to be having words methinks :frown:

Craig
18th February 2009, 11:41 PM
he asked you :laugh::p:p:smilewinkgrin:

well he certainly wouldn't ask a woooman... :moonie::Whistle:

Scottie
18th February 2009, 11:45 PM
well he certainly wouldn't ask a woooman... :moonie::Whistle:

:laugh: well he should have ;):p:p

Craig
18th February 2009, 11:48 PM
to be honest Fi, he only wants his car to be clean, not showroom, and he doesn't want to spend a fortune, so yeah he did talk to the right person... ;) I think all I need to say is £250 for wax.. :rolleyes::thud::Whistle:

N12 JLK
19th February 2009, 08:44 PM
I think all I need to say is £250 for wax.. :rolleyes::thud::Whistle:

Cheep skate;)

Crombers
21st February 2009, 01:37 PM
Hello sir, working out with john o'neil who knows you from your dumbarton days. Said you used to help out at the local football team with him. He is now working for Stanley tools and is working with me in Inverness at the moment, said to say hello to you.

Ah good to hear, John's one of the good guys in life, tell him I was asking for him & will maybe bump into him again if he ever pop's into the Abbotsford Hotel. I still pop down from time to time to watch the 'good guys' (Mon the Hoops) playing footie & catch up with my Dumbarton buddies :beer:

Crombers
21st February 2009, 01:37 PM

Don't go telling everyone :blush: :Whistle: :rolleyes:

Crombers
21st February 2009, 01:39 PM
Need to be having words methinks :frown:

Dinna believe a word boss, I can smell a rat :Whistle: