PDA

View Full Version : garage cleared

GCA3N
17th February 2009, 04:39 PM
finally got my garage cleared so my mini can get put to bed proper. Spent most of the day clearing and going to the tip with a load of unwanted junk. So have a few bits and bobs free to good home (pick up only)

Cooper side skirts in black, with cooper chrome kick plates (not bad condition)
Front grills in chrome, (also not bad condition).

so here is the car all tucked up in bed, I am so sad:sad: or sad b%^&*rd as the wife says.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/greigallan/IMG_8762.jpg

Here is pic of the crome grilles and side skirts

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/greigallan/silvermini.jpg

Gismo
17th February 2009, 04:52 PM
Well done, i've been doing the same today, though not to get my MINI in there, just getting to the bike :rolleyes:

Big Gordy
17th February 2009, 05:00 PM
Front grills in chrome, (also not bad condition).

I'll take the grills off you mate if there for an R50/53:smilewinkgrin:
You coming on a run anytime for pick-up..?? No hurry:thumbs up:

GCA3N
17th February 2009, 06:09 PM
I am going on the perthshire pleasure run( 19/04) and going to knockhill on the 26/04. the grilles are of a 2002 cooper like i say not bad condition, ok for free though. hope that helps:thumbs up:

Scottie
17th February 2009, 07:07 PM
We done the same a week past saturday but not to get the mini in just so we could walk in. Plus side I've found a few things I had forgotten we had,:blush:

Big Gordy
17th February 2009, 10:00 PM
and going to knockhill on the 26/04

I'll relieve you of them then if that's OK:thumbs up:

P.S. couldn't see pictures on my work PC

Craig
17th February 2009, 10:04 PM
I wish my garage was big enough to do that, but it ain't... :frown: New builds just done have big enough garages for even smallish cars... :rolleyes:

GCA3N
17th February 2009, 10:39 PM
Gordy, the pic is not recent anyway, just the standard chrome style, normal nick for a 6 year grille:thumbs up:, will bring them along if you don't want them on the day it's cool

Big Gordy
18th February 2009, 09:32 AM
That would be graet Greig thanks:thumbs up:
What I meant re the pictures was that if I'd been able to see them on my works PC I wouldn't have had to ask if it was an R50/53 you had:Whistle:

Crombers
20th February 2009, 10:44 AM
I wish my garage was big enough to do that, but it ain't... :frown: New builds just done have big enough garages for even smallish cars... :rolleyes:

:hand: 70's built (sometimes) come much biggger :thumbs up:

That fact that I have had to replace the roof, front & back doors is by the by :rolleyes:

What I need to do now is get the floor painted in order to cust down on the floor dirt.

Big Gordy
20th February 2009, 01:17 PM
What I need to do now is get the floor painted in order to cut down on the floor dirt.

That makes a hell of a difference:yes nod: I painted mine the first week I moved into the house way back in 84 and it was one of my better ideas:rolleyes: It lasts really well as I've only had to re-paint it once since then:thumbs up: Took me a few days to re-paint it tho as I had to move all the stuff to one end, paint it, wait for it to dry then move it all back and paint the other half:thud:

Crombers
21st February 2009, 12:28 PM
That makes a hell of a difference:yes nod: I painted mine the first week I moved into the house way back in 84 and it was one of my better ideas:rolleyes: It lasts really well as I've only had to re-paint it once since then:thumbs up: Took me a few days to re-paint it tho as I had to move all the stuff to one end, paint it, wait for it to dry then move it all back and paint the other half:thud:

BG, what kinda paint do you buy for this kinda job then :confused:

Craig
21st February 2009, 08:32 PM
BG, what kinda paint do you buy for this kinda job then :confused:

Floor Paint - you can get it in B & Q. :thumbs up:

I might have some in my garage that I haven't used yet... ;)

Big Gordy
22nd February 2009, 12:02 PM
^^^^ what Craig said Al:thumbs up:

Craig
22nd February 2009, 01:56 PM
I have found that paint Crombers, so it's all yours (also found some of the concrete sealer to put down first so the paint sticks better ;))

:clap::clap:

Crombers
22nd February 2009, 05:19 PM
As discussed last night, cheers Craig :thumbs up:

Craig
22nd February 2009, 07:02 PM
As discussed last night, cheers Craig :thumbs up:

your welcome mate - another thing out of my garage... :clap::clap: