PDA

View Full Version : New wheels and tyres.

KenL
17th February 2009, 12:59 PM
New 16" (maybe 17") MINI wheels with new runflat tyres.

I need four new tyres in the next couple of months. However if anybody has a set of new wheels with RF tyres lying around your garage/hut/loft that are just in your way and you want rid, please get in touch as I may be interested ;)

I may also be interested in new RF tyres not on wheels.

ianking
17th February 2009, 01:34 PM
Last time I was at Eastern parts counter at Saughton they had a set of 16 inch R56 wheels and tyres brand new that they only wanted £350 for.
Its worth popping in and going round the back to the parts counter and asking the guys what they have. These are generally wheels that are removed due to upgrades on showroom/demo cars.

KenL
17th February 2009, 01:44 PM
When was that?

ianking
17th February 2009, 08:05 PM
Was about 4 months ago now but they said that stock chnages regularly. I would imagine that there may be wheels changing very soon as they will be putting new demo cars on the fleet on the 1st March.

Like I said though its best to pop in and go round the back. The new parts manager is actually rather helpfull. Much better than the guy they used to have at Russell Rd.

KenL
17th February 2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks Ian, will go in if I don't get another offer ;)

When you say "Saughton", is that the same place as the service centre just off Gorgie Road, just behind the Fiat dealer?

Thanks again :thumbs up:

ianking
17th February 2009, 09:43 PM
Yeah Saughton is Gorgie. Next door to the prison.