PDA

View Full Version : Newish In Edinburgh

gcampbell
20th April 2004, 09:21 PM
Hi all... been on this site a few times but never introduced myself.. terrible isn't it!!!

Black Cooper with white roof and rear smoked out windows... usually seen on city centre to Gyle route every day! Flash if u see me!;)

Sometimes also spotted with a bike rack on the back! (I've had 3 bikes all the way to Loch Katrine!!!)

There are three othe minis where I stay... anybody claiming them?(one is Monsto Mo's!)

Willie M
20th April 2004, 09:27 PM
Realise you've been around the site for a wee while Graeme, but welcome anyway. :cool:
I believe Monsta Mo's just about to move house. Something about being evicted I believe ;):D

Monsta Mo Mini
21st April 2004, 12:02 AM
Hi Graeme - Willie's right - I'm soon to be your ex-neighbour.

There's the BRG Cooper but she advertises that fact that she listens to REAL radio and a silver cooper right round at the railway side. There's also the black ONE with chequers which belongs to a friend of Sheonagh from No13.

Linda M
21st April 2004, 12:41 AM
Welcome Graeme :)

Wul
21st April 2004, 12:57 AM
Howdy graeme - will look out for you in Edinburger! :D

GAJ
21st April 2004, 02:59 AM
Hi Graeme!

Gismo
21st April 2004, 03:04 AM
Hello, one into Edinberg and one out, is it a population thing :):I

Vosh
21st April 2004, 08:00 AM
Hi Graeme. Did I see your Mini through at Glentress one time? It was the first time I'd seen another Mini through there... until I found a parking space right beside a red Cooper the same day.

gcampbell
21st April 2004, 07:43 PM
Vosh

More than likely... I've been there on two Saturdays this year... Parked in Helipad car park (too much of a climb from the Hub!!) with an empty Saris Bones rack on the back???

Usually take car/bike down to the hub for a wash!!

G

seany
21st April 2004, 10:03 PM
hi there m8.

Tahra
12th May 2004, 11:41 PM
We'll keep an eye out for you - T2 is often passing through the Gyle (Edinburgh Park entrance, over the horrible speed bumps and then round by RBS). Look out for the dark silver MCS with the shiny mirrors...

Mr Tahra aka John

monkimagic
13th May 2004, 02:33 AM
Hi Graham, and welcome aboard

Monki