PDA

View Full Version : knaone

knaone
18th April 2003, 04:52 AM
Name: David, Formerly DewLay on Mini2 and Dysteria in other places ;)

Occupation: Tax Dodging student!!! :p at Abertay Dundee (the only university were they dont care how dumb you are!)

Mini: Chilli Red One (the only sensible choice)

I stumbled accross Mini2 in August 2002 after a test drive at Grassicks in Perth and the dealer told me :D

Sadly enough I am a Dundee united supporter, its almost like Alcoholics Anon here (i cant spell Anonymous properly, my excuse I got to Abertay I dont need to know how to spell). I have an addiction to all things RC, I race uncompetivly in Dundee and Stonehaven! and no its not a Mini, its an NSX :cool:

I was previously a member of the Mini Clan where I know Rob (Lightbody) from, back in the days of my 1987 classic mayfair :(:( I was also a member of the Caledonian Mini Club for a while, I have loved Minis since I was a kid and intend on getting a Volcano sportspack cooper when I get a job!

I am the webmaster of one of the worlds strangest and most pointless website (it keeps me off the streets dont it!) www.racingdeaths.co.uk which I need up update and fix quite a lot of spelling mistakes! :D:D