PDA

View Full Version : Just a Heads up Gismo

MartinSullivan
16th February 2009, 12:51 PM
If you hover over the Audio Advice Banner, it comes up Newministuff ;)

Gismo
16th February 2009, 01:14 PM
No it doesn't :blush: :Whistle: :D

AndyP & Lenore
16th February 2009, 01:17 PM
You're right Alan. It doesn't. But now it says "Audi Advice.":confused:

A.:moonie:

Gismo
16th February 2009, 01:29 PM

A.:moonie:No it doesn't :Whistle: :blush: :D

bazzaric
16th February 2009, 01:32 PM
on a seperate note, why isn't it easier to get to the sponsors websites? Surely the banners should be links, or at least the hover over could have the web address?

MartinSullivan
16th February 2009, 01:42 PM
on a seperate note, why isn't it easier to get to the sponsors websites? Surely the banners should be links, or at least the hover over could have the web address?

I agree entirely - I actually thought they were clickable links till I tried it today

Just checked again, Insurance one takes you to their thread, none of the others seem to be clickable, do think clicking on the banner to take you to the sponsors site would be the best

MartinSullivan
16th February 2009, 01:44 PM
No it doesn't :Whistle: :blush: :D

A.:moonie:

Lol you beat me to it Andy, and Gismo beat me by fixing it too :smilewinkgrin: Did wonder why we had an Audi section on NMS :smilewinkgrin: He is not a touch typist , or if he is he is a dyslexic one.

Gismo
16th February 2009, 02:09 PM
on a seperate note, why isn't it easier to get to the sponsors websites? Surely the banners should be links, or at least the hover over could have the web address?It's the sponsors choice as to what they can achieve with their respective banners.
As you've pointed out, Chris Knott wanted a link to their thread in their forum

Edit: Try John Clark's now, that should work

Gismo
16th February 2009, 02:21 PM

I agree entirely - I actually thought they were clickable links till I tried it today

Just checked again, Insurance one takes you to their thread, none of the others seem to be clickable, do think clicking on the banner to take you to the sponsors site would be the bestAll sponsor banners changed to link to their web sites except Chris Knott insurance as per their request :thumbs up:

MartinSullivan
16th February 2009, 02:26 PM
All sponsor banners changed to link to their web sites except Chris Knott insurance as per their request :thumbs up:

:thumbs up:

Gismo
16th February 2009, 02:43 PM
:thumbs up:Are you aware that you have an expired link in your signature :rolleyes:

MartinSullivan
16th February 2009, 03:45 PM
Are you aware that you have an expired link in your signature :rolleyes:

Do I?

I used to have a quote generator, which worked fine until something changed on here which seemed to block it

Gismo
16th February 2009, 03:53 PM
Do I?

I used to have a quote generator, which worked fine until something changed on here which seemed to block itIt's a blank page, well, using the url from your siggy