PDA

View Full Version : Cooper Chick??

MrMischief
14th February 2009, 12:29 AM
Think it was you, or a car very like yours, heading along Riverside Drive between the Marmalade Pot & Invergowrie around 16.50. I flashed then realised I was in the VW & not the MINI :blush:

:bigwave:

dougie_dfc
14th February 2009, 01:25 AM
think iv seen u a few times MrMischief along riverside, flashed a couple of times but dont know if uv noticed lol

MrMischief
14th February 2009, 03:41 PM
think iv seen u a few times MrMischief along riverside, flashed a couple of times but dont know if uv noticed lol

Think you've been flashing the wrong VW mate....or it'll be the wife that's driving the S & she'll probably not have seen you :lol:

I'll flash if I see you lol :eek::D

dougie_dfc
14th February 2009, 05:49 PM
was flashing a mini....reg starts with a C? dark blue, spots, scotland flag on the roof?

:Dno worries lol

MrMischief
14th February 2009, 10:34 PM
was flashing a mini....reg starts with a C? dark blue, spots, scotland flag on the roof?

:Dno worries lol

That'll be my wife, probably busy chatting to her passenger :Whistle:

I'll let her know that you've been flashing her :rolleyes::laugh:

cooper-chick
17th February 2009, 11:13 AM
Think it was you, or a car very like yours, heading along Riverside Drive between the Marmalade Pot & Invergowrie around 16.50. I flashed then realised I was in the VW & not the MINI :blush:

:bigwave:

Ahhhhhhhhhh it was you :bigwave:. My bro was driving. He came to pick me up and was like someone flashed me but didnt have a clue who it was. I was wondering who it might be :yes nod:

MrMischief
17th February 2009, 11:08 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh it was you :bigwave:. My bro was driving. He came to pick me up and was like someone flashed me but didnt have a clue who it was. I was wondering who it might be :yes nod:

Ahh...that explains it, I thought it was your car but also thought it was a guy driving but never really got a good look...so maybe thought your hair was tied back lol :laugh::laugh::laugh: