PDA

View Full Version : bloomin 4r5e!

Livi
12th February 2009, 04:42 PM
So was driving to work at somewhat 2mph down a hill being cautious and some some moron in a transit thought driving normal would not affect his driving, and as he turns the corner and skids straight i hardly touch the brake and the starlet is set off course towards the mighty kerb damaging my brand new alloys!! :ragin:

what annoys me is, there is soo many idiots on the road during this type of weather that the ones being at caution always have the crash's!

as usual van was alright :rolleyes:

zimbo
12th February 2009, 05:03 PM
David, sorry to hear this. Your right thought their are just total idiots out there who are just so stupid. gets the hairs on the back of my neck up just thinking about this, grrrrr. Hope you got his details etc so then you can get his insurance to hopefully cover your replacement wheels etc, seeing as he was driving like an arse causing you to take avoiding action there by damaging your motor?

Livi
12th February 2009, 05:08 PM
Well unfortunatly i never got his reg as he was off like a shot and hitting the kerb turned the car a 180 so i was facing the opposite direction :ragin:

dont worry.... ill find him sooner or later

GCA3N
12th February 2009, 07:13 PM
Here is an idea, slightly dishonest though. Not sure where you stay, but if it's anything like where i stay then it should'nt be too hard to find a big pot hole in the road. Just take a pic of it, get the wheel sorted and go to the local council claiming you have damaged your wheel. Like i say a tad on the naughty side, but just an idea:frown:

KenL
12th February 2009, 11:50 PM
Here is an idea, slightly dishonest though. Not sure where you stay, but if it's anything like where i stay then it should'nt be too hard to find a big pot hole in the road. Just take a pic of it, get the wheel sorted and go to the local council claiming you have damaged your wheel. Like i say a tad on the naughty side, but just an idea:frown:

An idea maybe, but so wrong :frown:

Crombers
13th February 2009, 12:00 PM
An idea maybe, but so wrong :frown:

:idea: & if you got rumbled :eek: you'd be for the chop :knife: