PDA

View Full Version : Even more Tuesday titters.....

Big Gordy
10th February 2009, 08:54 PM
The Black Bra

A girl was having lunch with 2 of her unmarried friends. One is engaged, the other is a mistress, and one had been married for 20+ years.

They were chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their partners by wearing a black leather bra, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes. They agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. Here's how it all went.

The engaged friend: The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you' and we made love all night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice and heels under a raincoat and the mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night.

Then the married one shared her story: When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said:

'What's for dinner, Batman?"

:smilewinkgrin:

Craig
10th February 2009, 09:10 PM
:frown::frown:

but actually quite... :laugh::laugh::laugh::beer:

Gismo
10th February 2009, 11:34 PM
Where's the thumbs down smilie :hand:

Ferengo
10th February 2009, 11:36 PM
I like it :thumbs up: