PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Tickler

Ferengo
10th February 2009, 11:05 AM
A rabbit walks into a bar and hops up onto the bar stool. The barman says "What'll it be?". The Rabbit replies "I'll have a pint of lager and what do you have to eat?". "We got anything you want in a toastie". The Rabbit says "Fine then, I'll have ham and cheese". The barman makes it, the Rabbit drinks his pint has his toastie then hops on off out the bar.

Next day the Rabbit come in. "I'll have a pint of lager and a tuna and onion toastie please". The barman makes the toastie, the Rabbit eats it, drinks his pint and heads on out the bar.

Next day, again the Rabbit come in and says "I'll have a pint of lager and a beef and mustard toastie". Again the barman makes the toastie, the Rabbit eats it, drinks his pint and leaves the bar.

Thursday now and the Rabbit pops in again. “I’ll have a pint of Lager and a banana and chocolate toastie please”. The barman obliges and makes it. The Rabbit drinks his pint, eats his toastie and then hops off.

Friday and at the same time as every other day and there is no Rabbit. A man sitting at the end of the bar asks the barman "Where's that Rabbit that's been in everyday this week?". The barman says "It's a sad sad story. He died last night. A very bad case of mixinmatoasties".

AndyP & Lenore
10th February 2009, 11:49 AM
Oh dear:frown:. First heard that when I was in primary school. Wasn't particularly funny then.:frown:

A.:moonie:

Ferengo
10th February 2009, 11:54 AM
Oh dear:frown:. First heard that when I was in primary school. Wasn't particularly funny then.:frown:

A.:moonie:

Wow, that was a long time ago :p lol

Crombers
10th February 2009, 12:30 PM
Em :rolleyes: let me think of a word .................. "cack" :moonie: :Whistle:

Burple
10th February 2009, 12:45 PM
:laugh::laugh:

always loved that one! :thumbs up::laugh:

Don't listen to 'em mate.. you're on the right path! lol :D

Craig
10th February 2009, 12:49 PM
just about pmsl. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gismo
10th February 2009, 12:55 PM
:frown:

audrey
11th February 2009, 12:02 AM
Em :rolleyes: let me think of a word .................. "cack" :moonie: :Whistle:

Agreed :frown: