PDA

View Full Version : Mini bug back

N12 JLK
7th February 2009, 11:06 AM
Finally getting the mini bug back, hadn't really been bothered over the past few months as Ive had too much on my mind with some health problems. At the end of November I was told I had high blood pressure and had to do a lot more exercise than I was doing, I'm not exactly overweight but it runs in my family. I joined the gym and started eating a lot more healthily and cut out the booze and it has worked and is now fine. Instead of sitting down at night I would go out for a brisk walk also.
I had to go to the doctors every 2 weeks to monitor it.
I had a wee op at the start of the year so was laid up for a bit too. Now that I can see the spring in the not too far distance I canny wait for a run or two.
See you all on some runs this year, ta ta.

Craig
7th February 2009, 11:30 AM
good to hear the health scare is getting better. :thumbs up:

aye plenty runs this year to have some fun on.. ;)

Gismo
7th February 2009, 11:37 AM
Glad to hear you are on the mend

Mini Ecosse
7th February 2009, 11:50 AM
Great news, see you on a run soon.:thumbs up:
Mmmm blood pressure problems, you have my sympathy :argh:.
Pretty sure mine is caused by work related stress.

Take care

Scottie
7th February 2009, 12:23 PM
Great news Jason.

What you want to do if find a different job and get out of the car.:thumbs up: and sales.:thumbs up:

Crombers
7th February 2009, 02:13 PM
:eek: sorry to hear this & glad your are back on the mend :yes nod:

I've heard that 'good karma' is to keep your car 'manky' at all times, like in a 'I don't give a to$$' kinda way :D

Try it, it really can help mate. Just look at me & the gaffer, how laid back (granted we do look old & had uphill paperounds) do we look :bigwave:

stoney
7th February 2009, 10:08 PM
sorry to here that you where unwell :sad:but glad you are on the mend:thumbs up::D

Clare1
8th February 2009, 03:39 PM
Get Well Soon!

You didnt look unwell when I saw you the other day!

Bumble
8th February 2009, 06:04 PM
Glad to hear your on the mend :clap: