PDA

View Full Version : A Thursday Funny

mini saltire
5th February 2009, 02:51 PM
I know its done the rounds but it still makes me laugh.

Two Aberdonian farmers, Tam and Shuie, are sitting in the Farmers Bar. Tam turns to Shuie and says, "Ye ken fit? I'm tired o' gan through life withoot an education. I'morn, I think I'll ging doon to the community college and sign up fior some classes."
Shuie thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave. The next day Tam goes down to the college and meets the Lecturer, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Maths, English, History and logic.
"Logic?" Tam says. "Fit's at?"
The Lecturer says, "I'll show you. Do you own a Strimmer?" "Aye" "Then logically because you own a Strimmer, I think that you have a Garden?" "That's true, I dee huv a Gerden." "I'm not done," the Lecturer says. "Because you have a Garden, I think logically that you would have a house." "Aye, I dee huv a hoose." "And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family." "I huv a femily." "I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife." "Yer nae wrang!! I dee huv a wife!!" "And because you have a wife, then logically you must be a heterosexual?" "I am a heterosexual. That's amazin'!! You were able to find a' that oot, jist 'cos I huv a strimmer."
Excited to take the class now, Tam shakes the Lecturer's hand and leaves to meet Shuie at the pub. He tells Shuie about his classes, how he is signed up for Maths, English, History and logic.
"Logic?" Shuie says, "Fit's at?"
Tam says, "I'll tell ye. Di ye huv a strimmer?" "No." "Well then, yer a poof.":clap::laugh:

Craig
5th February 2009, 05:46 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

not bad for you ;)

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2009, 05:48 PM
That actually made me laugh.:clap::clap:

Well done my tyre-wall-reverse-parking-pal.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Crombers
5th February 2009, 05:58 PM
:D , more of this & less of the cack previously offered :thumbs up: