PDA

View Full Version : Forge dump valve

badwolf340
4th February 2009, 07:56 PM
Evening peep's,has anyone on NMS fitted the FORGE BOV/DUMP VALVE on to a R56 COOPER S,and if so have there been any prob's ????.:thumbs up:

Craig
4th February 2009, 10:00 PM
Evening peep's,has anyone on NMS fitted the FORGE BOV/DUMP VALVE on to a R56 COOPER S,and if so have there been any prob's ????.:thumbs up:

Aerojonny is yer man for that. He has one on his, not 100% his is the forge one, but is does go. pssssstttt! :thumbs up:

AeroJonny
4th February 2009, 10:14 PM

Right on call...it makes a great sound, I think its impossible to have probs with it, it's a solid piece of milled aluminium iirc. Total piece of cake to install/remove (you can see a full guide on the forge website). I've taken mine out because I've move down to oxford and don't have any tools to take it out if the car needs to go for servicing, so I'd be happy to sell it at the right price.

MINI William
7th February 2009, 03:00 PM
Right on call...it makes a great sound, I think its impossible to have probs with it, it's a solid piece of milled aluminium iirc. Total piece of cake to install/remove (you can see a full guide on the forge website). I've taken mine out because I've move down to oxford and don't have any tools to take it out if the car needs to go for servicing, so I'd be happy to sell it at the right price.

Thanks Johnny not sure how much you wanting ??

PM if you want

William

AeroJonny
7th February 2009, 03:44 PM
£40 should do the trick and I'll get mother dearest to post it out for you.

MINI William
7th February 2009, 07:54 PM
£40 should do the trick and I'll get mother dearest to post it out for you.

I can get a new one for £50.thanks but no thanks