4th February 2009, 02:51 PM
Ooooopppsss

Crombers
4th February 2009, 02:58 PM
That' s one 'wet wet wet' MINI :sad:

Bet they were "Wishin they were lucky" :blush:

Stewart
4th February 2009, 04:11 PM
In honest truth and I’m the nicest guy you could meet, I’d leave them not because of the fact they have killed a Mini just because of those trousers and is that red socks:eek:, The guy obviously need advice oh and probably needs a talking about his drive skills as well…………

Actually now that I think how the hell do you get in that state, out the sunroof I take it.......most people would just swim after all who gives a rats about getting wet you've just parked your car three feet under water.

Gismo
4th February 2009, 04:13 PM
Oops :eek:

ELFMAN
4th February 2009, 04:46 PM
Bet you the 'TLC' won't cover THAT!

Crombers, you should be 'Lying in the Gutter' for that lot!

Let's face it guys, (and I'm NOT always the nicest guy you could meet) the MINI killed ITSELF - it was so embarrassed by that bloke's 'dress sense'. As for the young guy on the roof - what a time to get caught with your older 'friend' who wears RED TROUSERS AND SHOES. You can imagine the conversation when he got home....

'Honest Dad, he was taking me to a special private exhibition at his Gallery when the Sat Nav went mental' 'Yes son, and I'll bet he was just about to show you his 'Chilli Pack' and 'JCW Carbon Gear Knob'.

From the picture at least we now know what the STIG does on his days off...

Stewart
4th February 2009, 08:23 PM
Its moments like this that you find yourself pissing yourself, Friend sent his XR2 down his drive, took the door off trying to get in with it hitting the side of the grass and stopping by hitting the lamppost………when it stopped two minutes later I was crying and it was not the I care type it was the laughing type……..I’m not nasty, my mate fell out the car pissing himself. The handbrake was not fully on and when he jumped in sideways he snapped it........right in front of his Girlfriend.

Lets face it its not deep the car is still above the water, swim man!!!!!!!!! instead of looking like daft prats sitting there.

Bazthemod
4th February 2009, 09:53 PM
Is that Jeremy Kyle on the roof? :p:D

audrey
5th February 2009, 12:09 AM
Bet you the 'TLC' won't cover THAT!

Let's face it guys, (and I'm NOT always the nicest guy you could meet) the MINI killed ITSELF - it was so embarrassed by that bloke's 'dress sense'. As for the young guy on the roof - what a time to get caught with your older 'friend' who wears RED TROUSERS AND SHOES. You can imagine the conversation when he got home....

'Honest Dad, he was taking me to a special private exhibition at his Gallery when the Sat Nav went mental' 'Yes son, and I'll bet he was just about to show you his 'Chilli Pack' and 'JCW Carbon Gear Knob'.

From the picture at least we now know what the STIG does on his days off...

PMSL :clap:

Crombers
5th February 2009, 08:44 AM

:rolleyes: been there as well :Whistle:

ELFMAN
5th February 2009, 01:15 PM
:rolleyes: been there as well :Whistle:

Yes, you stood on me the last time...:yes nod:

Big Gordy
5th February 2009, 01:19 PM
Yes, you stood on me the last time...:yes nod:

As long as he didnae fall on you you'll be OK:p:moonie:

ELFMAN
7th February 2009, 11:05 PM
As long as he didnae fall on you you'll be OK:p:moonie:

:D:D:D:clap:

Crombers
8th February 2009, 01:27 PM
:hand: gives me a thought :smilewinkgrin:

ELFMAN
9th February 2009, 04:18 PM
Gives me a thought too - 'Stay Away from the Gutter'...

Crombers
10th February 2009, 12:03 PM
Gives me a thought too - 'Stay Away from the Gutter'...

:D:clap::hand: