PDA

View Full Version : Any Graphic Designers or......

Knox18
2nd February 2009, 11:14 AM
anyone know any designers?

reason being, i have a plain white Arai helmet and my sponsor who is an airbrush artist is kindly painting it for free, only thing is ive got to come up with what i want, basically something salitre, lion rampant and thistles

any ideas?

Smitty
2nd February 2009, 11:22 AM
My girlfriend is in her final year of Grpahic Design at university and freelances n her spare time.

She is always looking for different variety of projects to work on to expand her portfolio - and since she is a student she charges very reasonable prices, in fact, next to nothing!

If you interested drop me a PM and i'll warn her and pass on her contact details to you. :thumbs up:

Burple
2nd February 2009, 11:31 AM
Calling Baz! ;):cool::thumbs up:

Bazthemod
2nd February 2009, 12:26 PM
Calling Baz! ;):cool::thumbs up:

:rolleyes: Im quite busy working on stuff for a music magazine just now but if you can tell me bit more of what your looking for i will see what i can do ;)

john
2nd February 2009, 12:28 PM
:rolleyes: Im quite busy working on stuff for a music magazine just now but if you can tell me bit more of what your looking for i will see what i can do ;)

Your not that busy if your on here:hand:

Bazthemod
2nd February 2009, 01:19 PM
Your not that busy if your on here:hand:

haha obviously not as busy as u :rolleyes::p

john
2nd February 2009, 01:28 PM
haha obviously not as busy as u :rolleyes::p

I never claimed to be busy :hand::moonie:

Hamish
2nd February 2009, 01:39 PM
my sister helped me draw mine up... I cant draw worth a damn.

Go to www.bellracing.info chris and you can print off a helmet template (although it will be the bell helmet) then you can "doodle" your rough ideas and have someone arty draw it properly for you.

I have a Bell helmet, but all you want is the rough outline to put pen to paper.

Hope it helps.

Hamish

mini saltire
2nd February 2009, 02:23 PM
Email sent of my design.

Check here for inspiration:
www.airbrushantics.co.uk (http://www.airbrushantics.co.uk) (he painted mine and he is very good value for money)

Cheers,

Mark

mini saltire
2nd February 2009, 02:25 PM
You can also lose a few hours on here if you want: http://www.jensonbutton.com/#/DesignAHelmet/

Hope this helps...:thumbs up:

Ivano
2nd February 2009, 02:26 PM
I never claimed to be busy :hand::moonie:

:lol::D:D:D

Smitty
3rd February 2009, 01:54 PM
Chris - you have another PM :bigwave:

Knox18
4th February 2009, 11:25 AM
Smitty tell your other half ive sent her an email to her website address

baz

Basically I’m looking for 2 things

1 is a logo for my website, the logo I need is Chris Knox Racing or Chris Knox Motorsport, something racing themed maybe incorporated with a mini silhouette? Mainly blue, black + white

2 is a design for my helmet

Mainly blue, white and black, some element of a thistle and saltire flag. There is a Knox tartan that i'd like in there somewhere, and my name at the usual spot

email me on chris.knox@woodgroup.com if you want to discuss it further

Cheers

Chris