PDA

View Full Version : What a day!!

GCA3N
31st January 2009, 10:42 PM
Got back form offshore late thursday, and for some unknown reason only remembered this morning that the road tax expired tonight, S*%t. Anyway It gets worse, I thought right find the m.o.t. and the insurance documents. I new my insurance was ok,:smilewinkgrin: and i thought the M.O.T was ok too:hand: to my horror:eek: it had expired:blush:, but it gets better than that it expired 6 weeks ago:eek:. :blush:I could not believe it. Anyway called the local MOT centre and they siad they could take it this morning if I could drop it off in 20 mins, sorted :thumbs up: Good news is that it passed Nothing needing done, yeh you heard right NOTHING....Fantastic. He did say that the disks would need to be done , so I guess that will be the next thing, told the missus, she said and i quote " you must make this S*&T up, more money" I guess that is what comes of the recent aquisitions, so does anyone have any good suggestions for a middle of the road disk upgrade?

Gismo
31st January 2009, 10:46 PM
Check out the GTT Spiroslots, more or less the same money for a standard set up

Stewart
1st February 2009, 11:10 AM
Its ok I drove with no M.O.T for two months in my old car and therefore not really insured. My best mate was getting married and it slipped my mind, it was only a few days after the wedding when I thought was it not this time last year I went for an M.O.T I Used to put the wee sticker on the sun visor after that. The Mini does not need a M.o.t for a few years, it was a year old there the end of December.