PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mania UK

MrMischief
31st January 2009, 08:39 PM
Don't ask me why, but I decided to order some bits from them again (last time, they took payment then waited about a month before getting back in touch to say the parts were discontinued, before eventually refunding my account - the communication was really pants too)...I decided to give them a 2nd chance...placed the order & got the email confirmation instantly :D or so I thought.

A couple of days later & the cash had been collected from my account but no sign of the promised despatch note email :confused: I thought I'd drop them a wee email to see what was happening. No response 7 days later, here we go again I thought :frown:

So I tried calling them at different times of the day but never got an answer, so I left two voicemails and left it at that. Two days later & I decided to send their main U.S site an email, and copied the UK branch in too, expressing my disgust at their customer service standards :ragin::ragin::ragin:

Then next day, I received the goods, packed in a used "chrome number plate surround" box, having been posted via normal Royal Mail at a cost of £2.51. This does not coincide with the £8 charge for postage that they stick on, so I'll be querying them with that charge :nag:

Still not had any email or phone responses as yet :sad:

Moral of the story - contact Mikey :thumbs up:

rockwellcm
1st February 2009, 12:16 AM
These guys are a waste of space,i ordered an Ipod holder for my Mini about 2 years ago,i had ordered from there site only to find they had it on their USA site also (at half the price) after a few e-mails they asked me to cancel the USA order,which i did,only and order from them instead only to get the run around from them,needless to say i am still waiting on the ipod holder some 2 years on.:ragin:

My credit card in the UK was not billed,but the USA site billed and refunded my money

my advice: Avoid:argh:

Donald