PDA

View Full Version : Lack of cubby holes.....

ascender
18th April 2004, 09:33 PM
My only criticism so far and I have to admit its a poor one, is the lack of useable cubby holes for phones, wallets, bits and pieces. I've had a search on Mini2 and see there's a nice centre console organiser that makes use of the wasted space under the switches. But at the moment I can only seem to find a US supplier.

Does anyone know if these are available in the UK? Google isn't proving to be much help and the search function on Mini2 is returning pages and pages of matches which are taking ages to go through.

GAJ
18th April 2004, 10:45 PM
I got one from www.moss-mini.co.uk. £19.95 for a moulded piece of plastic but it is verey handy! I also bought the glove box organiser which stops everything from falling out when th eglovebox is opened.

Duncan Stewart
19th April 2004, 01:44 AM
I found the lack of cubby holes / glovebox a real pain at first but I've just had to learn to be tidy!:clown:;):D

ascender
19th April 2004, 06:13 AM
Thanks GAJ. Top link, the products there are the same but obviously will ship from the UK which is nice.

Only problem is I can't seem to download the 2nd part of their brochure. Still, that's got things like the K&N filter in it, so its prolly for the best ;)