PDA

View Full Version : Karting at Raceland 19th Feb

mini saltire
28th January 2009, 08:47 PM
Vic Covey Jnr is organising another karting night. So if you have some scores to settle after Sunday (at Craig's event) then please let me know if you can attend.

As Vic works full time at Raceland (near Haddington on A1) he has got a stonking deal of £30 per head which will include the buffet. There will be a lot of Mini Racers at this one so if you want to put you skills to the test then get yourself along. Please be there for 6:30 as it starts at 7pm start so please be sharp.

Sadly again I will be spectating due to my back....:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Let me know if you can make it.:thumbs up:

1. Craig Noble
2. Mr Michief (Maybe)
3. Vic Covey Jnr
4. Chris Knox
5. Plus 1
6. Plus 1
7. Alan Waugh
8. Michael Rowan
9. David Sleigh
10.Kenneth Thirlwall
11.Marc Binnie

MrMischief
28th January 2009, 09:19 PM
Ohhhhhhh why is it mid-week :ragin:

I've done quite a bit of racing at Raceland, including the legendary 24hr races there....and my stag weekend :thumbs up:

I'd like to say put me down as a maybe just now as that's a great price, just have to get away from work early to get through on time :Whistle:

mini saltire
16th February 2009, 10:21 AM
Anyone else up for this?? £30 Bargain with food included!! Let me know....

Mark

Gismo
16th February 2009, 10:23 AM
Sorry Mark, i can't manage that night

Knox18
16th February 2009, 10:39 AM
1. Craig Noble
2. Mr Michief (Maybe)
3. Vic Covey Jnr
4. Chris Knox
5. Stevan McAleer
6. Barry Holmes
7. Douglas Hamilton
8. Alan Waugh
9. Michael Rowan
10. David Sleigh
11.Kenneth Thirlwall
12.Marc Binnie

me + 3 now Mark, added the names in

mini saltire
20th February 2009, 10:14 AM
:thumbs up: Thanks to all who made the journey down to the Karting last night. Some real class karting was on display just gutted I had to watch from the sidelines. Good to put a few faces to the names also!

Well done to Steve McAleer who took first place and was on the button all night long:clap:. Kenneth Thirlwall picked up second with David Sleigh in third. Chris Knox picked up 4th with Craig Noble in a more than creditable 5th:cool:. David Sleigh picked up the fastest lap with a 19.11 sec lap in the final.

Thanks goes to Vic for the cheap night and all the free food and drink.

Knox18
20th February 2009, 10:34 AM
was a good laugh :thumbs up:

my back is killing me!

mr noble helped me stop for turn 1 in the final :Whistle:

i was being helped along though ;)