PDA

View Full Version : Joke

Ferengo
28th January 2009, 10:23 AM
Joke I heard on TV last night.

The CIA are recruiting new assassins. From 100 potential candidates they are left with only 3, Two men and a woman,

The first man comes forward when he is called. The CIA trainer hands him a gun and tells him his wife is in the next room. He must go in and shoot her. The first man enters the room. After a few minutes he comes out sobbing and says “I just can’t do it, I just can’t do it” and hands the trainer the gun. The CIA trainer says “If you can’t kill your wife then you can’t be an assassin for the CIA” and sends him on his way.

The second man comes forward when he is called. Again the CIA trainer hands him a gun and says he must go into the next room and shoot his wife. The man eagerly takes the gun and enters the room. After a few minutes he comes out sweating with tears down his face. “I just can’t do it, I just can’t do it” he says to the trainer and hands him the gun. The trainer says “If you can’t kill your wife then you can’t be an assassin for the CIA” and the man is sent on his way.

Lastly the woman comes forward when her name is called. She is handed a gun and told her husband is in the next room, she must enter the room and shoot him. The woman takes the gun and enters the room. Almost instantly there are six shots fired followed by a lot of banging around. The woman comes out of the room sweating and out of breath and says to the CIA trainer “You *******! You could have told me there were blanks in the gun. I had to beat him to death with a chair leg!”.