PDA

View Full Version : Tax Disc Holder

Scottie
27th January 2009, 09:32 PM
Alan how about looking into getting tax disc holders in the same style as your new badges, or one of the metal styles or like what the dealers do or just whatever with the NMS logo

but I think it would be
a nice bit of NMS merchandise.;);)

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/merchandise/taxdisc/taxdisc.jpg

Cooper S
1) The Gismo Man - 1
2) mizemz - 1 - PAID & Collected
3) bazzaric - 1
4) AndyP - 1
5) RyanK - 1

Cooper
1) greig allan - 1 - PAID + Posted
2) rpn (black) - 1 - PAID + Posted
3) Crombers - 1
4) Scottie - 1 - PAID + Delivered :thumbs up:
5) Craig - 1
6) Ferengo - 1 - PAID (Also send outside sticker) + Posted
7) Bumble - 1 - PAID + Posted

Gismo
27th January 2009, 10:28 PM
Looking for the exasperated smilie :D
I'm on it

Scottie
27th January 2009, 10:29 PM
Looking for the exasperated smilie :D

so are you going to look in to it then??:Whistle:

Gismo
27th January 2009, 10:36 PM
so are you going to look in to it then??:Whistle:I edited my post but yes, i am looking into it as we speak :computer:

Gismo
28th January 2009, 01:31 AM
2 options here, either anodised silver or black with the logo engraved.
I think the black would show the engraved logo better.

Any takers, looking at around £14 delivered to your door + a wee donation to the site.

They are cheaper dealing direct, but, i have to cover the cost of postage to me and then you, but, i have all the hassle

GCA3N
28th January 2009, 07:05 AM
Stick me down man,:smilewinkgrin: ps, how many NMS logo's do you have to have on your car/person before you get paid a sponsership deal....:D I think I may qualify soon.!!:lol:

rpn
28th January 2009, 08:26 AM
One for rpn please, Alan, in black. :thumbs up:

Crombers
28th January 2009, 08:31 AM
Well thought Fi, I'm in on this one :thumbs up:

Scottie
28th January 2009, 08:41 AM
+1 for me

Craig
28th January 2009, 08:55 AM
I could be tempted. aye OK, 1 for me. :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
28th January 2009, 09:38 AM
Folks could be inventive here and just buy a plain old circular metal tax disc holder and stick a NMS domed badge on the back of it.:yes nod:

A.:bigwave:

Big Gordy
28th January 2009, 09:58 AM
Is it going to be the twist-off type or the one with the 5 grub screws:confused:
Twist-off's are sooooooooooooooooooooooo much less hassle:thumbs up:

Gismo
28th January 2009, 05:11 PM
Is it going to be the twist-off type or the one with the 5 grub screws:confused:
Twist-off's are sooooooooooooooooooooooo much less hassle:thumbs up:They will be the twist off type, made by Richbrook, i'm not going for cheap stuff, Fi won't let me :Whistle:

Gismo
28th January 2009, 05:13 PM
Stick me down man,:smilewinkgrin: ps, how many NMS logo's do you have to have on your car/person before you get paid a sponsership deal....:D I think I may qualify soon.!!:lol:All joking aside, I'm very concious of this and hope folks don't feel that they have to buy any of the products ;)

Folks could be inventive here and just buy a plain old circular metal tax disc holder and stick a NMS domed badge on the back of it.:yes nod:

A.:bigwave:Cheers Andy, you'll no be wanting one then.

A wee reminder, i'm only gonna order these in one colour type, either black or anodised silver, if no opinions i will get black :bigwave:

mizemz
30th January 2009, 08:12 PM
itake 1 thanks, i agree blck would b nicer :thumbs up:

bazzaric
30th January 2009, 09:35 PM
1 for me please, and I agree Black would be better! An 'S' if that's relevant?!:clap:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd February 2009, 08:39 PM
1 for us please (prefer black), S type.:thumbs up:

Stewart
4th February 2009, 12:41 AM
Balls I just got this a few weeks ago...its the twist off one

http://www.gsmart.co.uk/ProductInfo.asp?pic=http://www.gsmart.co.uk/ebay/website/Black-MINI.jpg&catvar=IntTaxCar

oh well, any spare backing plates give me a shout:thumbs up:

Ferengo
4th February 2009, 01:23 PM
In desperate need of one, so put me down for one cooper style :thumbs up::D

Gismo
5th February 2009, 12:26 PM
Am working on getting these shortly :thumbs up:

Bumble
8th February 2009, 06:28 PM
One for me too please!

Craig
8th February 2009, 06:48 PM
Alan,

are you going to keep any of these in-stock as such? could add some of these and some keyrings to my "box o' plenty" for taking to the runs. ;)

Gismo
8th February 2009, 06:54 PM
Alan,

are you going to keep any of these in-stock as such? could add some of these and some keyrings to my "box o' plenty" for taking to the runs. ;)So far the numbers for the batch order are bigger than the members requests, but, i am happy to "stock" some for future sales, also there are extra key rings, i'll bring some for you at the Karting run

Craig
8th February 2009, 06:59 PM
So far the numbers for the batch order are bigger than the members requests, but, i am happy to "stock" some for future sales, also there are extra key rings, i'll bring some for you at the Karting run

Good Stuff - they should sell and easy access to them at runs for people :thumbs up:

RyanK
8th February 2009, 07:44 PM
I will take one for the S. Not 100% sure on the colour I want yet but I will decide asap, pictures posted when you get them?

Cheers

Gismo
8th February 2009, 07:46 PM
I will take one for the S. Not 100% sure on the colour I want yet but I will decide asap, pictures posted when you get them?

CheersI'm only gonna order one colour type, there simply isn't enough interest to justify multiple colours, especially when i will have to buy in bulk, most likely colour will be black.

Bout time you changed your profile now you've got an S :Whistle:

RyanK
8th February 2009, 07:52 PM
Cool, thanks for the heads up :thumbs up:

Wish I had an S at the moment! Just be aswell getting one in S format as I am 'hoping' to buy one soon. Trying to disguise the fact that im a tight a*** and can't afford to buy one for the One in the meantime :D

Craig
8th February 2009, 08:14 PM
Trying to disguise the fact that im a tight a*** and can't afford to buy one for the One in the meantime :D

Aberdonian and tight a***, surely not.... :thud::Whistle::clap:

Gismo
14th February 2009, 10:48 AM
See first post for first draft of the holder's, picture shown is the S type, but, Non S will be available

AndyP & Lenore
14th February 2009, 11:40 AM
See first post for first draft of the holder's, picture shown is the S type, but, Non S will be available

No colour?:confused:

Gismo
14th February 2009, 11:50 AM
No colour?:confused:You don't get coloured ones, they are all engraved

Scottie
14th February 2009, 12:05 PM
looks good:thumbs up:

N12 JLK
14th February 2009, 05:48 PM
bit late on putting my name down as I bought a gloss black one similar to the picture early last month, a wee transfer sticker would be nice though to put on it in the inside of the car.

Craig
14th February 2009, 06:05 PM
bit late on putting my name down as I bought a gloss black one similar to the picture early last month, a wee transfer sticker would be nice though to put on it in the inside of the car.

buy one of the domed badges and stick it on the back ;):thumbs up:

N12 JLK
14th February 2009, 06:20 PM
ok, do you have any in your car to purchase or do I have to post to Alan

Craig
14th February 2009, 06:26 PM

I think Alan has some in his car for me tomorrow. :thumbs up: I will let you know ;)

Gismo
14th February 2009, 07:02 PM

I think Alan has some in his car for me tomorrow. :thumbs up: I will let you know ;)I can post, or, you can pick up from Craig

The Dogfather
14th February 2009, 07:52 PM
I've got an NM one and it looks great :D

graphic andy
14th February 2009, 10:56 PM
I like both but then I'd have to say that wouldnt I :yes nod: The guy from Richbrook liked both too.....

Andy

Gismo
14th February 2009, 10:58 PM
I like both but then I'd have to say that wouldnt I :yes nod: The guy from Richbrook liked both too.....

AndyCan you e-mail me the prices :thumbs up:

graphic andy
15th February 2009, 09:41 AM
Will do Alan, they are at the office but I'll do it when I get there tomorrow

Andy

N12 JLK
15th February 2009, 12:52 PM
I think Alan has some in his car for me tomorrow. :thumbs up: I will let you know ;)

ok call me and I will pick it up.:thumbs up:

Craig
15th February 2009, 07:57 PM
ok call me and I will pick it up.:thumbs up:

got some off Alan today so if you want one, I am in every night this week. ;)

Gismo
16th February 2009, 10:52 AM
Ok folks, these will cost £15.50 delivered for a minimum batch order of those that have expressed an interest so far.

I'll order the first batch, but, no spares for this item

Scottie
16th February 2009, 07:07 PM
Ok folks, these will cost £15.50 delivered for a minimum batch order of those that have expressed an interest so far.

I'm a defo for one thanks.:thumbs up:

N12 JLK
16th February 2009, 09:22 PM
got some off Alan today so if you want one, I am in every night this week. ;)

Ok will see at the weekend, Im away wed, thursday night this week.

Ferengo
3rd March 2009, 06:14 PM

Hi Alan. When do you want to money for and where do I send it to?

Gismo
4th March 2009, 08:39 AM
Hi Alan. When do you want to money for and where do I send it to?These have not arrived yet, so, once i do get them i'll advise, however, payment up front is ok :thumbs up:
Click on the merchandise tab on the main web site and make a payment via PayPal, or, alternatively send me a cheque.
If paying via PayPal please add 50 pence to cover the fee's :Whistle:

GCA3N
4th March 2009, 04:20 PM
Alan have tried to PM you about the tax disc have you recieved the PM thanks

Gismo
5th March 2009, 05:13 AM
Alan have tried to PM you about the tax disc have you recieved the PM thanksYep and replied :thumbs up:

Ferengo
13th March 2009, 12:29 PM
These have not arrived yet, so, once i do get them i'll advise, however, payment up front is ok :thumbs up:
Click on the merchandise tab on the main web site and make a payment via PayPal, or, alternatively send me a cheque.
If paying via PayPal please add 50 pence to cover the fee's :Whistle:

No prob's Alan. What would be the cost for a sticker as well for the outside of the car? Once you let me know I'll send payment. Cheers.

Oh, what colours do the stickers come in?

Gismo
13th March 2009, 12:33 PM
No prob's Alan. What would be the cost for a sticker as well for the outside of the car? Once you let me know I'll send payment. Cheers.

Oh, what colours do the stickers come in?Assuming you mean the web site sticker, it is silver, so add £2 to the order.
Stickers are £2.25 delivered, but, you will have already paid for postage for the tax disc holder ;)

Ferengo
13th March 2009, 12:42 PM
Pay,ent for Tax disc holder and sticker sent. Cheers, :thumbs up:.

Craig
17th March 2009, 09:15 PM
Ok Guys and Gals.

I have now taken delivery of these Tax Disc Holders. :thumbs up:

For those that have paid, please send me your address details and I will post them out asap (I am away on business for a couple of days, so it may be next week before you receive them:blush:)

If you want to pick it up from my hoose, just let me know and I can arrange a time. :thumbs up:

For those that have still to pay, please pay using Paypal.... :smilewinkgrin:

I must say they look :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Scottie
17th March 2009, 09:21 PM
Ok Guys and Gals.

I have now taken delivery of these Tax Disc Holders. :thumbs up:

For those that have paid, please send me your address details and I will post them out asap (I am away on business for a couple of days, so it may be next week before you receive them:blush:)

If you want to pick it up from my hoose, just let me know and I can arrange a time. :thumbs up:

For those that have still to pay, please pay using Paypal.... :smilewinkgrin:

I must say they look :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I'll take one and will pay in person on collection just let me know what night your in.:thumbs up: what's the price without postage????

Craig
17th March 2009, 09:22 PM
I'll take one and will pay in person on collection just let me know what night your in.:thumbs up:

tonight, fri/sat/sun ;)

Scottie
17th March 2009, 09:23 PM
tonight, fri/sat/sun ;)

to late for the night:ragin::ragin::ragin: will need to be Friday :D

Craig
17th March 2009, 09:25 PM
to late for the night:ragin::ragin::ragin: will need to be Friday :D

:rolleyes: Ok see you then. :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
18th March 2009, 05:06 AM
For those that have paid, please send me your address details and I will post them out asap Ferengo has also paid for an outside sticker, so, please send one out with his order.

Price for non postage = £13.50

Bumble
18th March 2009, 06:19 PM
Craig - do you still have my address for sending or do you need it PM'ed again?

Craig
18th March 2009, 06:34 PM
Craig - do you still have my address for sending or do you need it PM'ed again?
ah.... yeah... :blush:

could you send me it again please...

ta

As I said earlier, I am away down in Englandshire at the mo so Fri would be the earliest I could post out... ;)

Bumble
18th March 2009, 06:37 PM
No worries - pm on way.

L

mizemz
19th March 2009, 07:46 PM
hey Craig just let me know when suits to pick up payment already sent :thumbs up:

Craig
19th March 2009, 08:06 PM
hey Craig just let me know when suits to pick up payment already sent :thumbs up:

you could pick up tomorrow night if you want as Scottie is already coming to pick hers up.... plus I'll give you change... ;):thumbs up:

Stewart
20th March 2009, 01:13 AM
Just like to add, I bought the same Disc with Mini on the rear cover in black before I seen that you could get NMS one’s….

But a pointer when you’re placing the ring, I’d do exactly that the ring….not the whole thing with the backing plate on. First attempt I did it all together and did not get the right pressure on the three pads I used…….with just the outer ring and pads without the back you can nail it and see the points that need pressure.

Obviously do a dry run with the back on so you can get the emblem right…….

Craig
20th March 2009, 02:28 PM
tax discs posted out today to, bumble, rpn, grieg allan and ferengo. Also sent that outside sticker to you ferengo. :-)

Ferengo
20th March 2009, 05:39 PM
tax discs posted out today to, bumble, rpn, grieg allan and ferengo. Also sent that outside sticker to you ferengo. :-)

Sweet, cheers. Should arrive around the right time as have to take my current sticker off for getting the windows tinted. :thumbs up:

GCA3N
20th March 2009, 05:50 PM

Thanks Craig, let you know when it comes thanks

rpn
21st March 2009, 10:24 AM

Craig,

Got it, cheers. :thumbs up:

Craig
21st March 2009, 10:30 AM
Craig,

Got it, cheers. :thumbs up:

Good Stuff. :thumbs up: Hope you like it.. ;)

GCA3N
21st March 2009, 11:22 AM
Got it today, very nice, thanks:thumbs up:

Craig
21st March 2009, 03:04 PM
Got it today, very nice, thanks:thumbs up:

Glad you like it Grieg. :yes nod:

Bumble
21st March 2009, 09:24 PM
Mine ain't here yet .. but a least it will cheer up my Monday cos I guess it will arrive then

GCA3N
21st March 2009, 09:27 PM
Embarassing as it is to say:blush:, don't do what i did. The back rotates anticlockwise slightly to release it, and not by removing the small screws....doh!, I am not even blonde:eek:, so no excuses:frown:

audrey
22nd March 2009, 12:18 AM
Embarassing as it is to say:blush:, don't do what i did. The back rotates anticlockwise slightly to release it, and not by removing the small screws....doh!, I am not even blonde:eek:, so no excuses:frown:

Whats wrong with being blonde :moonie:

GCA3N
22nd March 2009, 09:27 AM
having a blonde moment, i believe it's a phrase, not to be taken litterally;)

Craig
22nd March 2009, 10:35 AM
Mine ain't here yet .. but a least it will cheer up my Monday cos I guess it will arrive then

thats what cracks me up about the post office. the same item got from Stirling to Aberdeen in under a day, but can't get 30 miles along the M9 to Broxburn... :argh::argh:

hope it's not lost Lynn... :rolleyes:

Bumble
22nd March 2009, 01:53 PM
our post is always slow (aka rubbish!)

Stewart
22nd March 2009, 02:29 PM

Wait this is the guy who offered to do my filler cap conversion………………..:D just hope it was not damaged.

mizemz
22nd March 2009, 03:41 PM
Picked up mine on Friday it very nice
Thank again Craig x

Craig
22nd March 2009, 07:47 PM
Picked up mine on Friday it very nice
Thank again Craig x

no worries Emma - glad you like it.. nice skoda by the way... :yes nod:

mizemz
24th March 2009, 08:05 PM
no worries Emma - glad you like it.. nice skoda by the way... :yes nod:

Thanks for that Craig :hand: glad u liked it i hate driving it, it just aint ma mini :argh: but keeps fuel cost down and mini looking good lol

Scottie
24th March 2009, 08:15 PM
I forgot about this. Really need to get round to coming round to collect the tax disc.:blush::blush: just can't be bothered going out after I get home from work.

Craig
24th March 2009, 10:32 PM
I forgot about this. Really need to get round to coming round to collect the tax disc.:blush::blush: just can't be bothered going out after I get home from work.

I passed your house twice today and could have dropped it off... :thud::Whistle: Although I was in the Tig and the stuff is in the MINI.. :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
24th March 2009, 11:19 PM
Craig, need to sort out a handover at some point.

Any rush?

A.

Bumble
25th March 2009, 06:12 PM
Meant to say - mine arrived on monday, looks great :thumbs up:

Ferengo
26th March 2009, 09:24 AM
Mini arrived with the sticker on sat. :thumbs up:

Gismo
28th March 2009, 01:37 PM
Would appreciate the folks who requested the tax disc holders get in touch with Craig to arrange delivery :Whistle: after payment of course :hand:

Craig, can you update the front page for folks who have got their holders?

Craig
28th March 2009, 04:13 PM
Would appreciate the folks who requested the tax disc holders get in touch with Craig to arrange delivery :Whistle: after payment of course :hand:

Craig, can you update the front page for folks who have got their holders?

it's up to date at the moment Alan. I have spoken to Crombers and will be seeing him in the coming couple of weeks to give him his and get payment. :thumbs up: I will also pay mine this week as I have just been paid.. :blush:

as for the others, not heard anything from them.. ;)

Gismo
29th March 2009, 07:27 AM
it's up to date at the moment.
as for the others, not heard anything from them.. ;)You've got yours, but, but but, it doesn't say that on the first post :moonie: :hand: :D

Craig
29th March 2009, 06:50 PM
You've got yours, but, but but, it doesn't say that on the first post :moonie: :hand: :D

it is still in the box and not on my car so technically, I don't have it just yet... :rolleyes::yes nod:

Scottie
29th March 2009, 10:47 PM
I fitted mines today. Marked one of the screws to make sure when I put the tax disc in it was lined up TDC with the logo on the back:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Crombers
30th March 2009, 10:33 AM
I have spoken to Crombers and will be seeing him in the coming couple of weeks to give him his and get payment. :thumbs up:

I can send money if you like, no probs :thumbs up:

Craig
30th March 2009, 04:52 PM
I can send money if you like, no probs :thumbs up:

your all right Allan, he will get his money soon enough... :thumbs up:

Scottie
2nd April 2009, 09:29 PM
pic of tax disc in place on the windscreen.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/cc4db07b.jpg

Gismo
3rd April 2009, 08:00 AM
Looks good Fi :thumbs up: i'll have to get me one of them :Whistle:

V500EMA
23rd April 2009, 01:30 PM
I've been a wee bit slow with this one...is it too late to get one??

Gismo
23rd April 2009, 01:57 PM
I've been a wee bit slow with this one...is it too late to get one??Nope, let me know what style you want, either S or non S type :thumbs up:

V500EMA
23rd April 2009, 02:20 PM
Nope, let me know what style you want, either S or non S type :thumbs up:

Great :D Non S type please :thumbs up: Just let me know cost for it and delivery and I'll pay through paypal if thats ok?

Gismo
23rd April 2009, 02:34 PM
Great :D Non S type please :thumbs up: Just let me know cost for it and delivery and I'll pay through paypal if thats ok?Paypal is fine, total to cover their fee's is £16 all in :thumbs up:
Click the relavant link on this page (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/New_Mini_Scotland/Merchandise.html)

V500EMA
23rd April 2009, 03:23 PM
Paypal is fine, total to cover their fee's is £16 all in :thumbs up:
Click the relavant link on this page (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/New_Mini_Scotland/Merchandise.html)

Done :D

T5LLC
20th July 2012, 06:29 PM
I want a tax disc holder.... Do you still do these??

Craig
20th July 2012, 07:16 PM
I want a tax disc holder.... Do you still do these??

Yup, I have some ;)

T5LLC
21st July 2012, 09:35 AM
Yeey!! I will have 1 and a sticker... I will come see you. I will pm you on Facebook to arrange this:)

Craig
21st July 2012, 11:12 AM
Yeey!! I will have 1 and a sticker... I will come see you. I will pm you on Facebook to arrange this:)

no worries ;)