PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen hit n run

john
25th January 2009, 08:15 PM
Does anyone know the where abouts of.... N612 DMK - Dark coloured Calibra?????

This car colided with my daughters can then hit a parked car and fled the scene, Grampians finest have yet to show face and said they will be in touch!!

I want to find this scumbag!!

RyanK
25th January 2009, 08:37 PM
Does your daughter own a starlet by any chance? I heard of the same thing happening to a starlet owner a couple of days back. It was the same calibra involved aswell! Hopefully your daughter is the starlet owner and the calibra driver hasn't hit 2 cars!

Not sure on the whereabouts of calibra, i'l keep an eyeout for you :thumbs up:

Craig
25th January 2009, 08:42 PM
what a piece of brown stuff... these type of people need a good seeing to.. :ragin::ragin:

Hope you find him...;)

john
25th January 2009, 09:25 PM
Does your daughter own a starlet by any chance? I heard of the same thing happening to a starlet owner a couple of days back. It was the same calibra involved aswell! Hopefully your daughter is the starlet owner and the calibra driver hasn't hit 2 cars!

Not sure on the whereabouts of calibra, i'l keep an eyeout for you :thumbs up:

Yes thats her Starlet, what hacks me off is he could have been drunk and police did not respond so when they finally get him he will be sober.

She should have told the police he had tinted windows or Halo lights and they may have shown more interest.:argh:

RyanK
25th January 2009, 10:08 PM
Haha true that !

Sheilz
26th January 2009, 12:33 AM
Sounds like a bams car. Will get the loon onto this one too. Someone must know who it is. Did anyone get a chance to take some pics?

Forbes
26th January 2009, 01:13 AM
As i posted its way on ACS when your daughter posted its way to common now:ragin:
Vikki recently had something similar and police did nothing

GCA3N
26th January 2009, 07:25 AM
Just so you guys can get a quicker response (and i speak for someone who knows all about this!) If you state at the time of calling the man was drink driving it will get a much quicker response. The problem is that this kind of stuff (as annoying and frustrating as it is for the person left with the bill) does not come top of the priority list. The problem is that there is so much bureaucracy in the police now they don't have the time to deal with the normal people in society, instead there are dealing with the scum of earth all the time. Add this to the fact that traffic department personnell are down 30, 40 and even 50 % in some forces and being replaced with machinery ( Some would argue not a bad thing!) To be honest there is little or no point in tracking this guy down. I mean here we have a guy who thinks it is ok to do what he has done and drive away. Being accused by someone wont make a blind bit of difference. What will probably happen is you'll find him, accuse him, a argumant will ensue, fist will be thrown, he'll call the police (who will arrive in minutes) you'll get arrested, have to go to court, pay some exorbitant lawyer to plea bargain for you, he'll of course use a court appointed lawyer (that you will also pay for) and you'll end up with a fine and a criminal record. I guess what I am saying is these people will get their dues one day, hope things work out greig ( cynical EX- polis):argh:

john
26th January 2009, 09:33 AM
Just so you guys can get a quicker response (and i speak for someone who knows all about this!) If you state at the time of calling the man was drink driving it will get a much quicker response. The problem is that this kind of stuff (as annoying and frustrating as it is for the person left with the bill) does not come top of the priority list. The problem is that there is so much bureaucracy in the police now they don't have the time to deal with the normal people in society, instead there are dealing with the scum of earth all the time. Add this to the fact that traffic department personnell are down 30, 40,50 % in some forces and being replaced with machinery ( Some would argue not a bad thing!) To be honest there is little or no point in tracking this guy down. I mean here we have a guy who thinks it is ok to do what he has done and drive away. Being accused by someone wont make a blind bit of difference. What will probably happen is you'll find him, accuse him, a argumant will ensue, fist will be thrown, he'll call the police (who will arrive in minutes) you'll get arrested, have to go to court, pay some exorbitant lawyer to plea bargain for you, he'll of course use a court appointed lawyer (that you will also pay for) and you'll end up with a fine and a criminal record. I guess what I am saying is these peolpe will get their dues one day, hope things work out greig ( cynical EX- polis):argh:

The sad thing about your statement is.... It's all true:ragin:

Sheilz
26th January 2009, 09:51 AM
Talk about drunk driving, or something along those lines, on Saturday night the loon was at the filling station when two women drove in about in an old jeep type of vehicle. Driver hit the stand in front of the kiosk as she drew up, reversed and did the same, hit it again as she left then on exiting the station hit a road sign. Nik didn't think to take the number he was just too busy gawping.

Crombers
26th January 2009, 09:55 AM
Society gone all wrong :sad:

Utter lowlife, & I can only imagine how angry you feel John