PDA

View Full Version : DoDo Red Mist

Scottie
25th January 2009, 05:59 PM
managed to get some today at the detailing world meet.

Rushed home washed the car etc etc and gave it a quick going over with the
red mist:thumbs up: just as good as Z8:shut up::Whistle:

stoney
25th January 2009, 06:03 PM
:sad::yawn::argh::eek::frown::frown::eek::eek:

Craig
25th January 2009, 06:22 PM
Rob is she still going on about cleaning products rather than coming on a MINI run...:thud::thud::yawn:

Scottie
25th January 2009, 06:23 PM
shut up.:moonie::moonie:

ianking
25th January 2009, 08:12 PM
Spotted a guy using it today Fi. I like my Z8 at the moment though. My car has 3 layers of Z2 pro with ZFX additive so I think the Z8 compliments it nicely.

What else did you buy today?

Scottie
25th January 2009, 08:30 PM
What else did you buy today?

DoDo - BA wax - Red Mist - Lime Prime.

CG - Lambs mitt - Lambs wool wheel brush - Maxi Suds - wonder wafers (air freshners)

Autosmart - G101 and 4 dispensers.

What did you end up getting???

Scottie
25th January 2009, 08:31 PM
do not forget my stuff from costco:D

did you get your car on the RR what did it make?

ianking
25th January 2009, 08:55 PM
Yeah I will get you the cloths and bring them to the karting day.

I bought some berry silicone spray and highstyle and trigger bottles from the A/S man and bought some CG maxi suds and CG snow foam but he didnt have either of the CG stuff with him so I paid for them and they are being posted out tomorrow. I fancy going to the boys unit for a look around and sending some hard eraned £££. I take it you know the guy?

Yeah put the car on the rollers. It was 269 horses. Factory is 265 so not the same pleasant suprise that I got when I took the R56 S.
Still it was a good day out.

Scottie
25th January 2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah I will get you the cloths and bring them to the karting day.

I bought some berry silicone spray and highstyle and trigger bottles from the A/S man and bought some CG maxi suds and CG snow foam but he didnt have either of the CG stuff with him so I paid for them and they are being posted out tomorrow. I fancy going to the boys unit for a look around and sending some hard eraned £££. I take it you know the guy?

Yeah put the car on the rollers. It was 269 horses. Factory is 265 so not the same pleasant suprise that I got when I took the R56 S.
Still it was a good day out.

yeh I've gotten to know the guy he is handy just pm him and ask when he will be at the unit and go round and spend some money, I mainly use him for wash products and cloths.

Do you know what car had the most bhp on the day.?

ianking
25th January 2009, 09:02 PM
Not sure but the Subaru was 341 and that red golf edition 30 had been tweaked up and put out something like 320 which is about 100 more than factory however all those horses on front wheel drive will be a bit of a handfull I think.

Craig
25th January 2009, 09:02 PM
is the guy your talking about the one in Cambuslang?

Scottie
25th January 2009, 09:32 PM
that's the guy Craig.

iain I left a reply for you on detailing world on the scottish meet thread.:p;)

ianking
25th January 2009, 09:43 PM
that's the guy Craig.

Yeah I noticed said reply. Will have a think about it. :D

Craig
25th January 2009, 10:01 PM
that's the guy Craig.

how about arranging a meet at his place for the "Clean Brigade" as Crombers likes to call us to see some products in action and the ability to buy some stuff...;)

gauldrymini
26th January 2009, 12:19 PM
that red golf edition 30 had been tweaked up and put out something like 320 which is about 100 more than factory however all those horses on front wheel drive will be a bit of a handfull I think.

Read this and went :thud:

Certainly would be a handful...especially on the poorly gritted roads this morning!

Andrew