1) The Gismo Man - 1 - PAID
2) bazzaric - 3

Cooper
1) Scottie - 3 - PAID + Posted
2) greig allan - 1 - PAID + Posted
3) Crombers - 1
4) Craig - 1 - PAID + Posted
5) The Gismo Man - 1 - PAID

Cost = £9 recorded delivery - I can't afford to lose these in the post, they are quality items

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/merchandise/key_ring/official_nms_key_ring.jpg

Gismo
24th January 2009, 10:28 AM
what cool idea round centre to fit with our round logo and best bit I can change the round loop thingy to one that fits on to my mini key. Just get them ordered I'll buy a couple:thumbs up::eek: you actually like them, sadly, i'm not keen on the design with that bit at the bottom and the logo would be almost unreadable.
Tell you what Fi, get in touch with Andy direct, he'll give you a price for a one off :eek:

MINI William
24th January 2009, 12:58 PM
Can we not have carbon keyrings to :clap:

Scottie
24th January 2009, 04:33 PM
:eek: you actually like them, sadly, i'm not keen on the design with that bit at the bottom and the logo would be almost unreadable.
Tell you what Fi, get in touch with Andy direct, he'll give you a price for a one off :eek:

what you mean your not going to do cool key rings:eek::eek: come on get with it.;);)

I may well get keyrings from Andy but not for this site :hand:

The Dogfather
24th January 2009, 04:48 PM
Just realised I'd link the keyring pic from NM rather than on here

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=416

Gismo
24th January 2009, 10:15 PM
what you mean your not going to do cool key rings:eek::eek: come on get with it.;);)

I may well get keyrings from Andy but not for this site :hand:
I'm waiting for a quote from Andy for the same as Paul's, but, with newminiscotland in the official colours.
The circular one won't work, the circle part is too small.
As you may have noticed on NM they aint cheap, but then good quality stuff never is.
Trouble is, to keep the costs down i have to order in batches and this usually means in more quantity than i get in orders, it's a fine balancing act.

Just realised I'd link the keyring pic from NM rather than on hereCheers Paul

Scottie
24th January 2009, 10:36 PM
I'm waiting for a quote from Andy for the same as Paul's, but, with newminiscotland in the official colours.
The circular one won't work, the circle part is too small.
As you may have noticed on NM they aint cheap, but then good quality stuff never is.
Trouble is, to keep the costs down i have to order in batches and this usually means in more quantity than i get in orders, it's a fine balancing act.

Cheers Paul

Ok well that's good look forward to getting something decent will it have the carbon on it?

Gismo
24th January 2009, 10:41 PM
Started a new thread for the key rings cause Fi has hogged the domed badge thread :D

Scottie
24th January 2009, 10:44 PM
:blush:

I'll take x3 whatever design you choose. hopefully with a bit of carbon fibre.;)

Gismo
24th January 2009, 10:45 PM
:blush:

I'll take x3 whatever design you choose. hopefully with a bit of carbon fibre.;)But it's not real carbon fibre, it's an effect, is that what you want, exactly like Paul's design?

Gismo
27th January 2009, 04:20 PM
Ok folks (well Fi) here is a first draft for a key ring, same key ring as Paul's on NM, but obviously different fob design.

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=416

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/merchandise/key_ring/cleveland_studio1.jpg

Or, we can change it to text only, no logo, i can add a poll to this thread if folks want

bazzaric
27th January 2009, 04:27 PM
Put me down for 3 at whatever too

GCA3N
27th January 2009, 04:32 PM
I'll take 2 too, nice.:thumbs up:

Gismo
27th January 2009, 04:42 PM
Before we get too excited, given the numbers involved and the fact that some may want S or non S the cost for a limited number are approx £9 delivered, will be more expensive for a lower order number.
So, again, i need to know S or non S

Scottie
27th January 2009, 06:54 PM
I'm x 3 for non S please. :thumbs up: whatever style you choose.:thumbs up:

Gismo
27th January 2009, 07:05 PM
Fi approves again :clap:

Scottie
27th January 2009, 07:13 PM
Fi approves again :clap:

yeh well it's way better than the other tat you got.;) Your getting there slowly but in the right direction.;):p:p

The Dogfather
27th January 2009, 07:34 PM
He just needed a push Fi, that's all :D

AndyP & Lenore
27th January 2009, 08:47 PM
Alan, will these have a carbon fibre background like Paul's? Much prefer the carbon fibre look.

If they do have a cf background, we'll take two "S" ones.:thumbs up:

And our preference would be to keep the logo in, as well as the text.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Gismo
27th January 2009, 08:57 PM
Alan, will these have a carbon fibre background like Paul's? Much prefer the carbon fibre lookI've asked if it can be added, but, i didn't request it initially and the first pictures do not include it, not sure if there is room for it, but, i've asked...........

The Dogfather
27th January 2009, 09:50 PM
I feel sorry for Andy (not AndyP) all this chopping and changing :laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
27th January 2009, 09:53 PM
I've asked if it can be added, but, i didn't request it initially and the first pictures do not include it, not sure if there is room for it, but, i've asked...........

Aye, to be fair the logo bit may not stand out very well against carbon fibre. Unless, I suppose, the logo bit (within the circle) was just black but the rest was CF.:Whistle:

A.:D

Gismo
27th January 2009, 10:19 PM
If i'm honest i don't think the carbon fibre will work with the NMS logo :frown: and it's not in keeping with the rest of the logo and banner stuff anyway, i don't want to waste the guys time

The Dogfather
27th January 2009, 10:27 PM
If you want a Carbon Fibre backing I've still got a couple of NM ones left :laugh:

Crombers
28th January 2009, 08:45 AM
1 (Cooper :thumbs up:) for me , whatever style ;)

Craig
28th January 2009, 08:58 AM
1 Cooper for me too ;)

bazzaric
28th January 2009, 09:27 AM
Put me down for 3 at whatever too

S for mine please :thumbs up:

Gismo
28th January 2009, 05:14 PM
1st post updated with pictures of the carbon types as well :frown:
Also, orders updated

Scottie
28th January 2009, 07:11 PM
I prefer the one :eek:without:eek: the carbon but will go with whatever you choose.:thumbs up:;)

Gismo
28th January 2009, 07:44 PM
I prefer the one :eek:without:eek: the carbon but will go with whatever you choose.:thumbs up:;)Wow, that's 3 times we've agreed on something ;)
Sorry to the folks who requested carbon, but, even Fi's not keen on it :hand:
So, the first batch will be ordered today :yes nod:

Gismo
5th February 2009, 12:40 PM
Key Rings now in stock, can folks please contact me to arrange payment, picture and price updated in the first post

Craig
5th February 2009, 05:40 PM
if you don't mind i'll get this and my domed badges at the karting :thumbs up:

Gismo
5th February 2009, 05:53 PM
if you don't mind i'll get this and my domed badges at the karting :thumbs up:No Problem, same price anyway :Whistle:

Crombers
5th February 2009, 05:56 PM
if you don't mind i'll get this and my domed badges at the karting :thumbs up:

Ditto :thumbs up:

Craig
5th February 2009, 06:09 PM
No Problem, same price anyway :Whistle:

that you making a bigger profit again - like on the calendars... :Whistle::Whistle:

gotta pay for those brakes and suspension some how... :lol:

Gismo
5th February 2009, 07:20 PM
that you making a bigger profit again - like on the calendars... :Whistle::Whistle:

gotta pay for those brakes and suspension some how... :lol::eek: :hand:

Scottie
6th February 2009, 01:01 AM
Paid.
:bigwave::bigwave:

Scottie
6th February 2009, 01:19 AM
pic of the NMS keyring looks good

well the massive thumb prints on it do.:Whistle::Whistle: