16th April 2004, 06:59 PM
Wul,
Whats the best shampoo meguiars sell??

macblob
16th April 2004, 07:46 PM
Has Wul changed his second name to Meguiars yet?:p

Gismo
16th April 2004, 08:37 PM
I think he may be on his stag weekend trip already :)

seany
16th April 2004, 10:32 PM
BS, Meguiars do a shampoo and conditioner, called Gold Glass Car Wash, or Soft Wash Gel. i us the Soft Wash Gel, with a washinhg mitt.

Gismo
16th April 2004, 10:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by seany

BS, Meguiars do a shampoo and conditioner, called Gold Glass Car Wash, or Soft Wash Gel. i us the Soft Wash Gel, with a washinhg mitt.
Cheers Seany, will look into it :)

Wul
19th April 2004, 05:01 PM
Tada! :D I'm back and VERY tired! :p

But had an ace time in York with the troops!

Anyway - Seany has given you the answer you need BS - the gold class car wash is the best so far, the soft wash gel is good too, however their new NXT wash is supposed to be very good too.

Oh and as seany says - use a deep pile wash mit - doesn't have to be meguiars but theirs is good - using a sponge means any grit gets trapped between the sponge and paint and causes scratches/ swirls whereas a deep pile mit the grit is drawn up into the pile till you dip it back in the water.

Another tip is to use 2 buckets when washing - one with solution mixed in it and one with clean water, rinse the mit in the clean bucket before going for the solution one every time - this means your wash solution bucket doesn't get filled with cr@p and grit and the water stays cleaner for longer.:)

Gismo
19th April 2004, 06:14 PM
Cheers wul, i'll be heading through to Dundee soon, will use your advice and your recent list of stockists :)

Julz
19th April 2004, 07:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Cheers wul, i'll be heading through to Dundee soon, will use your advice and your recent list of stockists :)

Do you want the map to find Autosave??;):clown:

Gismo
19th April 2004, 07:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Do you want the map to find Autosave??;):clown:Only for when i get inside the shop on clepington road 8) will my car be safe parked in their car park :evil:

Julz
19th April 2004, 07:20 PM
Probably not!!! I'm now banned from Autosave too cause I keep buying too much stuff that I don't need!!8):clown: