PDA

View Full Version : Co06er s

Ivano
20th January 2009, 02:26 PM
Blue R56 Cooper S Parked up just off Nithsdale Drive in Glasgow with number plate CO06ER S and spaced that way too. Just reads like Cooper S from the distance hence how it caught my eye.

Is this someone on here?

AeroJonny
5th February 2009, 10:42 AM
It's deerslayer's old car, I think the plate's actually CC06ER S. I see it from time to time when I'm out and about.

Stewart
6th February 2009, 05:19 PM
I was sitting waiting to get onto Pollokshaws road at the lights and it was parked beside me. It’s a good wee plate I must say.

Crombers
6th February 2009, 06:57 PM
I've seen it as well, when down Heraghty's way :beer:

Ivano
8th February 2009, 01:54 PM
I was sitting waiting to get onto Pollokshaws road at the lights and it was parked beside me. It’s a good wee plate I must say.

You will need to look out for my MINI, as i work in the Pollokshaws area and park around there... Almost always outside Ride On Motorcycle Garage

Keep your eye out :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Stewart
8th February 2009, 07:50 PM
Must of past your car a good few times, I know there is a black cooper parked across from the Vauxhall service centre just at that wee mini round about…….I noticed a lot of Mini’s even before I got my one.

Ivano
12th February 2009, 09:49 AM
Must of past your car a good few times, I know there is a black cooper parked across from the Vauxhall service centre just at that wee mini round about…….I noticed a lot of Mini’s even before I got my one.

That would be mine....:yes nod::yes nod: