PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Back Issues of Modern Mini

bazzaric
19th January 2009, 01:50 PM
Anyone got any of these lying around that they wouldn't mind getting a few pennies for?

Preferably in Aberdeen as I can collect :thumbs up:

Only just got a New Mini, so have no magazines at the moment, so any will do!

Gismo
19th January 2009, 02:10 PM
I don't have any Modern Mini ones, but..............i do have a previous Mini magazine run, can't remember the name :blush:
We could come to some arrangement for them, apart from the one that featured my old S.
Hoping someone else can remember the mag name??

bazzaric
19th January 2009, 03:15 PM
As long as they have pretty pictures and some articles, an 'arrangement' will be fine :D

gauldrymini
19th January 2009, 03:58 PM
I have some Modern MINI magazines at home..I will have a count to see how many there are but I am sure there are at least 8-10...
I live "near Dundee" so would not be able to drop them off to you in the Granite City. But you could pay the postage?
If you are still interested how much are you thinking of paying per issue? I think they cost about £3.50ish each new...

Cheers
Andrew

bazzaric
19th January 2009, 08:45 PM
not really looking to spend too much, as it's just toilet reading for me :popcorn:

hmmm, I don't eat popcorn whilst on the toilet...

So would be looking round a pound an issue. Maybe not worth the hassle for you. Would pay postage on top if there was 10 ish

Bumble
19th January 2009, 09:49 PM
I have a good batch (12-14) of Modern Mini from about June 07 to Nov 08ish if my memory serves me right. Although I'm not Aberdeen I'm up there fairly regularly (hometown!) so depends if you were in a hurry for them.

ianking
19th January 2009, 09:50 PM
'GO MINI' will prob be the name of the mag that Alan is thinking of.

bazzaric
19th January 2009, 11:46 PM
I'm not in a hurry, just looking for some cheap back issues to thumb through

gauldrymini
20th January 2009, 10:12 AM
Did the stock check...I have 15 issues (no. 17-31)...you can have them for £10 plus the postage (I think about £5) if you want...OR if you want to meet at say Brechin Castle Garden Centre on a suitable weekend just the £10...

The choice is yours...if you want them fine if not then that is fine also...just let me know:thumbs up:

Andrew

bazzaric
20th January 2009, 09:22 PM
Did the stock check...I have 15 issues (no. 17-31)...you can have them for £10 plus the postage (I think about £5) if you want...OR if you want to meet at say Brechin Castle Garden Centre on a suitable weekend just the £10...

The choice is yours...if you want them fine if not then that is fine also...just let me know:thumbs up:

Andrew

I'm not sure i'm ready for my Mini to be seen by a true NMS'er :blush:

How about £15 paypal Gift and I get them posted? Would be much appreciated

Aberdeen Al
20th January 2009, 10:51 PM
I have issues 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 (July 08 ~ Nov 08)- £10 for the lot and I'm in Aberdeen.

bazzaric
20th January 2009, 11:32 PM

Andrew

I have issues 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 (July 08 ~ Nov 08)- £10 for the lot and I'm in Aberdeen.

think I will spend the extra £5 and get ten extra issues :smilewinkgrin:

gauldrymini
21st January 2009, 09:04 AM
I'm not sure i'm ready for my Mini to be seen by a true NMS'er :blush:

How about £15 paypal Gift and I get them posted? Would be much appreciated

Don't be so shy:hand:...unfortunately paypal Gift is totally lost on me:frown:, so it would have to be a good old fashioned cheque for the £15...If this is fine with you then private message (pm) me your address and I will pm you mine for you to post cheque...

;bigwave:
Cheers
Andrew

gauldrymini
21st January 2009, 11:17 AM
Barry

pm sent to you...:yes nod:

gauldrymini
22nd January 2009, 08:26 PM
Barry

Your consignment is on its way;) Posted at 5pm this evening...

Andrew

john
22nd January 2009, 08:51 PM
I had a clearout two weeks ago and binned a load of them:rolleyes:(in Aberdeen too)

bazzaric
22nd January 2009, 09:13 PM
Perfect Andrew....

I've always wanted to say this....

'Your Cheques in the post' :thumbs up:

bazzaric
22nd January 2009, 09:14 PM
I had a clearout two weeks ago and binned a load of them:rolleyes:(in Aberdeen too)

John, 'Your Fired' :moonie:

(I've always wanted to say that too!)

gauldrymini
28th January 2009, 10:06 AM
Barry

Your cheque arrived:thumbs up:

Am sure the magazines will be with you very soon...if not there already?

Andrew

bazzaric
28th January 2009, 11:24 PM
Yeah, they arrived Saturday!! Managed to get through four of them already, but can't afford to act on any of the great hints and tips yet!

Thanks again Andrew, your a true Gent

Baz

gauldrymini
29th January 2009, 11:49 AM
No probs Baz:D

rockwellcm
31st January 2009, 11:55 AM
Hello,i just handed in about the first 2 years of Modern Mini including the first one to the Red Cross charity shop in Perth Road Dundee

you might find what your looking for there

Donald

bazzaric
2nd February 2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks, hopefully the missus is going down the road again. Would be nice to get some early ones now that I have read all the ones I have!

My Mod list is getting longer by the page!